Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn "Who's Now?" :rolleyes:

Spaceman Spiff

Has anyone seen this dumb crap?

Why can't espn just stick to what they're good at? Highlights, witty banter and some analysis. Who cares who's more popular, Matt Leinart or Tiger Woods, for their accomplishments on and off the field?

It's like espn is forever trying to break into the off the field news and stuff...remember that dumb tabloid show they had that failed miserably?

I thought about starting the same thread. I just woke up, turned on sportscenter, & had to deal with this ****....

I like that they're having debates & predictions on who's going to win this "tournament"

Remember, July is the WORST month for US sports.

Remember, July is the WORST month for US sports.

I always had the lull between the Super bowl & March Madness as the worst time for US sports.

And I understand that they might need something to do to fill the time on their 92 sportscenters they run daily, and they do that with the human interest stories (the my wish stuff, etc), but this thing is just stupid.

I always had the lull between the Super bowl & March Madness as the worst time for US sports.

And I understand that they might need something to do to fill the time on their 92 sportscenters they run daily, and they do that with the human interest stories (the my wish stuff, etc), but this thing is just stupid.

Nah. Time between super bowl and march madness still has the regular season NBA, NCAA, and even NHL :rolleyes: . Those are better than What you have in July. Regular season baseball, where ESPN tries to hype up the do or die series between 2 teams, althought there are still 90 games left in the year. Oh yea and the MLS :laugh: . The reason time before march madness is so bad is you just lost NFL and you are going through withdrawals.

Just shorten the episodes. Baseball highlights, football news, whatever...this "Who's Now" is total crap.

Guest RideorDieChic

They are so wrong for putting Matt against Tiger.... those two are not even in the same crowd. I hope Matt doesn't get beat too bad, I always have a soft spot for the underdogs.

It should have been someone like Kobe vs. Tiger or Shaq vs. Tiger....Matt is still growing in his own right.

Archived