Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$100 Season Results Bet Skins vs. Cowboys

Mackdaddydean

Last Night I made a $100 bet with a friend (I live in Cowpuke territory) that the Redskins would finish the season with a better record than the Cowboys. He said there is no way that the Redskins will do better and that Wade Phillips' record in his first season as a head coach with a new team is really good. Can anyone confirm this? And would you have taken this bet?

+--------------+----------+

| Reg. Season | Playoffs |

+----------+--------------+----------+

| Year TM | W L T | W L |

| 1985 nor | 1 3 0 | 0 0 |

| 1993 den | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |

| 1994 den | 7 9 0 | 0 0 |

| 1998 buf | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |

| 1999 buf | 11 5 0 | 0 1 |

| 2000 buf | 8 8 0 | 0 0 |

| 2003 atl | 2 1 0 | 0 0 |

| TOTALS | 48 39 0 | 0 3 |

Last Night I made a $100 bet with a friend (I live in Cowpuke territory) that the Redskins would finish the season with a better record than the Cowboys. He said there is no way that the Redskins will do better and that Wade Phillips' record in his first season as a head coach with a new team is really good. Can anyone confirm this? And would you have taken this bet?

You did fine! I have TWO bets out there, with a Giants Fan and his boss at the office. With the Giant Fan...when we finish higher in the NFC East that the Giants he owes me lunch and has to wear my Redskin Jersey in the office the entire day. With his boss (his boss doesn't have a team) it's lunch because he's sided with his employees. I went so far as to PROMISE we'll finish higher in the East than the Giants.

HAIL REDSKINS

Archived