Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sporting News Sucks... 5-11?

skinsfan4221977

Great points. My question for you is were you saying this last summer or were you drinking the Saunders koolaid in regards to what he would do in year ONE with the skins? Just asking?

I know you did not direct the question to me, but I felt I would lend my opinion on the matter.

Last year we looked hot on paper. But I was really worried about the big change over. (Check my post history)

I had a bad feeling from day one we signed Saunders.

"Too many cooks" and "If it aint broke" come to mind.

Dont get me wrong, outwardly I was positive. Inside I was cautious. In the end?

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR GUT!

13-3 for the cowboys. A new coach with parcells players, I think that historically teams that he has left traditionally don't make the playoffs after he leaves and they definitely don't win the division let alone go 13-3. I think that it quite possible that they go 8-8 or 7-9. I think that the redskins get 10-6 and make the playoffs.

Well, historically Wade Phillips has made the playoffs his 1st year as HC in his previous stints. Plus I think they kept the guy who was calling their offense last year. Not trying to toot their horn, but I just think Phillips was the right short-term hire for Dallas. They've got the talent on defense to be a really good 3-4 team. The last guy (Zimmer) was a fish out of water trying to coach that style defense.

Archived