Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Perkins Released. Should we sign him???

RIDETHEWALRUS

Antonio Perkins has been released by the Cleveland Browns. Should we go after the guy in case Butler, Macklin, or Smoot don't work out as planned???

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/7279/

I figured that since we are discussing every player that gets cut gets themselves 4 threads in the stadium about whether we should sign him or not, Perkins should get equal discussion.

Haha, funny. Two tackles, 0 sacks, 0 INTs, 0 forced fumbles.

We have already had this discussion. Stats don't matter for CBs. Those 2 tackles 0 INTs and 0 PDs just mean that no QBs are throwng at him because they fear the dominance that is Perkins. They know about his game-changing ability and don't want to give him an opportunity to take one to the house.

Didn't he host Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, being an older gentleman my Sundays were never complete without NFL football, Wild Kingdom and then Disney.

"While Jim is down wrestling with the Anaconda, we'll maneuver the helicopter into position to get a better shot of his beet-red face."

Watched Perkins throughout his college career at OU....

Probably not an NFL quality CB although he was one of the most dominant punt returners ever at the college level. Ended up tying the all-time record for punt return TDs I believe ... would have broken it by a few had it not been for injuries his senior year. Once ran 3 back against UCLA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, being an older gentleman my Sundays were never complete without NFL football, Wild Kingdom and then Disney.

"While Jim is down wrestling with the Anaconda, we'll maneuver the helicopter into position to get a better shot of his beet-red face."

holy cow, I forgot about that

having only three channels sucked :(

Archived