Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tom Clancy's "Spinter Cell"

Johnny Punani2

After looking for it in 3 different stores I finally got a hold of the last copy at a local Toys 'R' Us at closing. Whoo Hoo!!

I've been playing it practically non-stop since and I have to say this is the best game out for the X-box. Game play and detail is awesome. I really like the freedom you have in moving around the different missions. The graphics are insane!! The lighting effects alone make the game. I am also really impressed over how easy the movements are in the game. The developers really simplified all the different actions/movements you can do using the X-box controller. It really helped me pick up all the different things you can do quickly. Damn, this game is a blast to play!!

The most well put together game I've played on the X-box. This game is a 10 easily!!

Dang it, every time I open a thread with that sig in it I forget what I was gonna say.... :)

Oh yeah-

This is the next game I want to get for the X box. I have gotten a bunch of sports games, and they are great but I want something different. How does it compare to the Desert Storm (not sure if that is the name) game.? I played that on my cousin's system before I got my game and really liked it.

Originally posted by skins_fan_forever

Dang it, every time I open a thread with that sig in it I forget what I was gonna say.... :)

Oh yeah-

This is the next game I want to get for the X box. I have gotten a bunch of sports games, and they are great but I want something different. How does it compare to the Desert Storm (not sure if that is the name) game.? I played that on my cousin's system before I got my game and really liked it.

Are you talking about Conflict Desert Storm? If so, I've never played it. I did check out the website and I don't think it is the same as Splinter Cell.

Go here and check it out for yourself...

Splinter Cell Web Site

Conflict: Desert Storm is weak compared to other games in it's genre. Splinter Cell isn't exactly the same type of game, Splinter Cell relies more on espionage and stealth.

Games that are like Desert Storm, but better, are Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon(this is out now), Rainbow Six: Raven Shield(this will be out in January), and Sony's SOCOM:Navy Seals(this is also out now).

SOCOM and Ghost Recon have online compatitible for their respective systems, although both need broadband to be played. If you have a broadband connection I would suggest buying them and playing online.

Originally posted by skins_fan_forever

Ok I bought the game, but I stink! I finshed training but in the very first mission I cant find out how to get out of the oucrtyard/where to meet my contact. Can I get some help? I have tried jumping on balconies shimmiying across walls but Im not sure what to do. Extremely cool game and graphics!

Don't worry. I had the exact same problem. You will get better. Some of the things you need to do to get places are hard to figure out but you will eventually.

Archived