Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Patriots...10/28 mark it

Fan4life

Our revamp secondary will be tested by future hall of fame Brady, Moss and speedy Stallworth. After that game we can claim for real or not...imo. :point2sky

thoughts???

thoughts...its June 6th

maybe can claim if we are for real...but might know well before if we are not...

Brady is, and always willbe my fav QB. I'll wait and see what Campbell will be, but I feel he'll be good. Their defense is good too Adalius Thomas, Brandon Meriweather, Asante Samuel...man.

Don't bank on Samuel playing. Remember, he is threatening to pull a Briggs now. Oh and watch out for MassSkinsFan after your Brady remark. :laugh:

My thoughts:

Bob Barker is old, off-season stinks, Rosie O'Donnell is Fat and loud, Gas prices are to high, I wish I could fly, guys that wear pink are gay, Work sucks, JC stinks in Madden 07, the letter Q is useless, and I am Glad I don't have an STD after going to Radford for 4 years.

Dude we could get SMOKED in this game and still have a top five defense. That's how good the Patriots have the POTENTIAL to be. Note that I do not think they will be as good as people are saying, but they are the first team I've seen ever who has the talent and coaching to go 19-0. I give them 1% odds of actually doing that, but yeah the Pats really scare me this year.

Dude we could get SMOKED in this game and still have a top five defense. That's how good the Patriots have the POTENTIAL to be. Note that I do not think they will be as good as people are saying, but they are the first team I've seen ever who has the talent and coaching to go 19-0. I give them 1% odds of actually doing that, but yeah the Pats really scare me this year.

So far on paper I dont see a better team. :(

Ah yes, that will be an interesting two week period for me. Living in the center of Patriots nation the week before and after that game will either be very pleasant or unpleasant, depending on how the season to that point and the game specifically go.

Personally, my guess is that the game will pit two teams moving in opposite directions. More than likely the Patriots will be fighting for the top spot in the AFC East while our Redskins are wondering if we've already locked down the first selection in the 2008 NFL Draft.

To win that game, the Redskins are going to have to play FLAWLESS football. That means.... ZERO turnovers, ZERO big plays for the Patriots, and ZERO mental mistakes. If the Redskins are to win they're going to have to break that Patriots defense with big plays. They're too good to try and just wear down. Especially when you factor in all the question marks regarding the Redskins offense. On defense, Washington is going to have to make the Patriots react to what the defense is doing rather than playing their game. Force the Patriots to make mistakes and get them out of their comfort zone. If the Redskins cannot do ALL of those things, their chances of winning are exceptionally MINIMAL.

Our revamp secondary will be tested by future hall of fame Brady, Moss and speedy Stallworth. After that game we can claim for real or not...imo. :point2sky

thoughts???

Thoughts? I haven't even figured out how I'm getting home tonight. There is so much that can happen between June 6 and October 28 that I dont know if you are being serious with this question.

How about these thoughts...Let's get everyone healthy first:2cents:

My thoughts:

Bob Barker is old, off-season stinks, Rosie O'Donnell is Fat and loud, Gas prices are to high, I wish I could fly, guys that wear pink are gay, Work sucks, JC stinks in Madden 07, the letter Q is useless, and I am Glad I don't have an STD after going to Radford for 4 years.

More posts like this, please.

Brady choked in the fantasy playoffs, posting zero points. Zero! To make things worse, he slaughtered the Texans the next week. :doh:

:patriotsu :patriotsu :patriotsu

It was pretty funny though when my aunt from Mass. came to visit expecting to watch the Patriots on our big screen. Well, the Skins were on at the same time so we exiled her to a different room with a tiny TV and the Pats damn near lost to the Lions too.:laugh: I understand that she was 40+ years removed from the DC area in the days before Sunday Ticket but she needed to get her priorities straight. Either you're a Redskins fan or you're not, none of that mixed loyalty crap.

Archived