Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bleeding Burgundy's Videos (updated 4/18)

yep thats about it. It did take a while even for a 59 second video. Yeah i got real lazy with the last few photos so it's probably real noticible.

Which video-maker program are you using? I'd be interested to know because soon I'll be buying something more advanced than WMM and would love suggestions.

Which video-maker program are you using? I'd be interested to know because soon I'll be buying something more advanced than WMM and would love suggestions.

Anything is more advanced then WMM. I have a feeling he either used Vegas or Adobe.

I have Vegas, and it does about everything Adobe, Final Cut, and Avid can do. Has three point editing, and a nice selection of effects, and to top it off its cheaper then the other three.

The Slideshow is your best vid yet.

Short, motivation, excellent effects, great music. THe point of a highlight-ish reel is to be short, motivational, and professional. Your slideshow fits the bill.

What program do you use, and what effect did you use in the slideshow?

as ive said before the effects are nice, but just a suggestion,im not sure if theres anyways to fix it and its not too noticeable, but you can start to see the player in the picture behind him and its jsut really blurry.barely noticebale tho.

you should use those effects as an intro to your normal video/hilights

Archived