Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis was on BET earlier tonight...

conkev12

I'm glad to hear Portis support his team and coaches, and spit some fire about their chances at the same time. But, I'm sure that everyone thinks at this point every season that this is their year. I'm not trying to be a downer here, but I don't want too many people to go over board with this. The over-high expectations killed us last year.

He was asked about restructuring his contract. He said he really didnt give up any money he got $5 million in March instead of September. Then a female out of the audience asked him what player in the league would he restructure for? He thought about it for a while because he obviously didnt want to hurt any teammates feelings. He said he would have restructure for Randy Moss and then the DE's he wasnt saying we needed anything he was mentioning players he thought could help us.

I just happen to turn to the show and Clinton looked good and ****y. He gave me the impression he has something to prove and that our team will be good. He also mentioned the free agents we signed and how we got just what we needed to improve our team. I think we all know we are going to surprise a lot of people Clinton was talking just like that. He said J. Campbell is the man and we should be good. But were fans we think we are going to the Super Bowl every year I know I do.

The only little thing I don't like about his remarks is the thing about the DE's, I don't care if he was just saying some guys could help us out, the truth is that in the midst of all the questions coming from the press and fans, I've been enjoying the confidence coming from the FO and the players. The quotes from Griffin recently about how bad the DL wants it this year were so good to hear and everyone on the team should rally behind them until a replacement actually does come in.

She put him on the spot he had to answer the question as to who would he restructure his contract for. He was saying he would for Randy Moss, Dwight Freeney, and a few others. He thought about it and it was a good honest answer. If he would have said Peyton Manning then everyone would have said he meant Jason Campbell isnt the QB for our team.

he looks layed back and ready to roll to me.... his calves look huge by the way....the interview just pumped me up for sure.... i liked when he said "if the receivers are laying down saying dont throw to me, i like that" talking about ST and Landry back there smashing people....

Archived