Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis was on BET earlier tonight...

conkev12

I still wish he had stood up for our D-line

Whatever man, CP keeps it real. "Don't matter if I'm in a Honda Civic, I'mma holla at the females you know....and I'mma get the females most fellas can't get." Respect a piiiimp when you see one. :pimp: :notworthy

Ballers is the dumbest show I have ever wasted my time trying to watch. Luckily I recorded and could fast forward through it. CP was on for like 4 mins.-being asked to talk about the usual ghetto *ish*, oh your contract you signed 2 years or so ago, oh the clothes you wear, house you live, sexual orientation....and only spoke Redskins for 30secs...named dropped Campbell to correct that Brunell is not our hope for the season, Having 2 capable Safeties will be nice, how we need a guy like Freeney, Osi.

I had no idea they had no interest in CP at all. What a horrible interview/ tv moment.

I just watched the entire interview and I would just like to say that I really liked everything he said. I feel that he was speaking form the heart. He clearly stated that he wishes that the Redskins would have drafted a D-linemen, but he's happy w/ Landry because: "I want to see a receiver go over the middle". He said that Gibbs as wisdom with age, and that Campbell is the real deal. He thinks that the Skins are a NFC Championship team, and that we would return to glory. I love it.

Clinton Portis gave the up most respect to Mr. Synder, and is a REAL team player, and I for one really love the guy, and am extremely happy that he's a part of this organization.

Hail to the mother f'n Rendsikins.

Ballers is the dumbest show I have ever wasted my time trying to watch. Luckily I recorded and could fast forward through it. CP was on for like 4 mins.-being asked to talk about the usual ghetto *ish*, oh your contract you signed 2 years or so ago, oh the clothes you wear, house you live, sexual orientation....and only spoke Redskins for 30secs...named dropped Campbell to correct that Brunell is not our hope for the season, Having 2 capable Safeties will be nice, how we need a guy like Freeney, Osi.

I had no idea they had no interest in CP at all. What a horrible interview/ tv moment.

Damnman , you don't HAVE to watch BET you know. If you don't like the hip hop culture then go back to your Sweet 16 program on MTV and quit whining. :D

Damnman , you don't HAVE to watch BET you know. If you don't like the hip hop culture then go back to your Sweet 16 program on MTV and quit whining. :D

Let the record show it was you who exposed your ignorance. All I said was they conducted a poor interview. Your spreading much propaganda, and should demonstrate being 25 rather than being a confused 13 year old on the inside.How you derived that idea from what I said proves education is not getting through to inner city youth. You have shamed your educators on that one-case in point"Onnie". Your name dropping BET/MTV- you started/ended the battle embarrassing yourself. Thank you.

This is HH appreciation week. F'n fool.

Let the record show it was you who exposed your ignorance. All I said was they conducted a poor interview. Your spreading much propaganda, and should demonstrate being 25 rather than being a confused 13 year old on the inside.How you derived that idea from what I said proves education is not getting through to inner city youth. You have shamed your educators on that one-case in point"Onnie". Your name dropping BET/MTV- you started/ended the battle embarrassing yourself. Thank you.

This is HH appreciation week. F'n fool.

Nice Failing2ActMyAge. You assume much and a simple "shut up Onnie" or "BET sucks" would have sufficed as a reply to my post. But PM-ing me a racial slur was unneccessary. :banhim: Take your 27 year old (acting like I'm 5 years old) to another message board where ignorance and hate are a prerequisite to posting. You make B-more proud and truly exemplify the progress being made up there. Damn, now I guess I'm failing to be optimistic too.

"You...Failing2BOptimistic....may you live forever..."

Honestly, it's a tv show on BET called "Ballers". Did you really think they were going to spend the whole interview with Portis asking him questions about the team? :rolleyes: Use common sense.

Nice Failing2ActMyAge. You assume much and a simple "shut up Onnie" or "BET sucks" would have sufficed as a reply to my post. But PM-ing me a racial slur was unneccessary. :banhim: Take your 27 year old (acting like I'm 5 years old) to another message board where ignorance and hate are a prerequisite to posting. You make B-more proud and truly exemplify the progress being made up there. Damn, now I guess I'm failing to be optimistic too.

"You...Failing2BOptimistic....may you live forever..."

Ho-hum....still without substance in your speech.

Archived