Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attn: Skins Naysayers...Let's Make A Bet

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Aint it sad that some fans have to tell other "fans" to be optimistic and hopeful about their team? To believe in their team? The team they supposedly root for?

Califan... I loved this thread back then as I do now. The complaining negative nancies are proving once and for all that their excuse of being "realists" is just that... an excuse.

They were just filled with hate when there was no need to be and STILL ARE.

Yes... we lost two games in the stupid fashion we usually do, but... this is not a Norv Turner team. We are dominant. It shows. Every play seems to have a chance to be a good one. We move the chains consistantly. Our Defense stops high-octane offenses like they're nothing. So we lost some heart-breakers... it hurts, but even the hate-spewing media can't say anything really bad about our team. They know, we know it, our opponents know it. Joe Gibbs and Redskins football is back. We are a force to be reckoned with. We only beat ourselves, and we BARELY beat ourselves when we do.

Whoever can't see these things, can't just feel that feeling you get when you know a team is good... they're just being hateful, complaint-filled, and ungrateful. They don't deserve to enjoy the blessing of rooting for a great team. They really don't.

Aint it sad that some fans have to tell other "fans" to be optimistic and hopeful about their team? To believe in their team? The team they supposedly root for?

Califan... I loved this thread back then as I do now. The complaining negative nancies are proving once and for all that their excuse of being "realists" is just that... an excuse.

They were just filled with hate when there was no need to be and STILL ARE.

Yes... we lost two games in the stupid fashion we usually do, but... this is not a Norv Turner team. We are dominant. It shows. Every play seems to have a chance to be a good one. We move the chains consistantly. Our Defense stops high-octane offenses like they're nothing. So we lost some heart-breakers... it hurts, but even the hate-spewing media can't say anything really bad about our team. They know, we know it, our opponents know it. Joe Gibbs and Redskins football is back. We are a force to be reckoned with. We only beat ourselves, and we BARELY beat ourselves when we do.

Whoever can't see these things, can't just feel that feeling you get when you know a team is good... they're just being hateful, complaint-filled, and ungrateful. They don't deserve to enjoy the blessing of rooting for a great team. They really don't.

Ok, there "SUPERFAN", I guess you are the best fan and anyone else who criticizes this team is not a worthy fan :rolleyes: ,.......how about you stop making every ****ing excuse under the sun and realize we lost the games we lost because we were not the better team. Better teams don't constatntly find new ways to **** up in games. There is a lot of **** to ***** about concerning this team and till its fixed people will continue to ***** about the performance of this team.

• 2 months later...
So, who does this not end well for? Post me a list so I can make a few changes.

There's a more recent, updated thread that I'll bump at some point...or someone else will lol...it has a list of the "Optimists" and "Naysayers", with at least one naysayer saying he'd void his end of the bet if the Skins won today since that's all that mattered to him. I'll stick to my end, though...came damn close. :applause: :cheers:

Archived