Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A couple of Skins related photos from inside the NFL offices

RAC

Nice inside look. Thanks. What brought you to NFL Headquarters?

I was in New York for a pre-draft NCAA 08 event. The day after, the NFL invited a bunch of media to take a tour of their facilities and I tagged along. I am the content/community manager for all of the EA SPORTS titles developed at EA Tiburon (Madden, NCAA, etc.) so I go to a number of events throughout the year and post about them on the Madden site.

"A number of the conference rooms inside the NFL offices are named after legendary coaches."

Is there a Joe Gibbs conference room? If so, thats awesome.

Also, now that I know you work for EA Sports, I'm holding you solely responsible if Madden and NCAA '08 aren't everything they're hyped up to be. :mad:

Thanks for sharing the pictures. That must have been an awesome tour.

Also, now that I know you work for EA Sports, I'm holding you solely responsible if Madden and NCAA '08 aren't everything they're hyped up to be. :mad:
Haha, seriously. You better watch it around here if Madden 08 is just another rehash of the last few Maddens with slightly better graphics.

And can you make the Redskins 99 in everything please? ;)

Since I flaunted my Redskins bias' date=' it's only fair that I include an image featuring the Dallas Cowboys[/quote']Come here a second... little closer... little closer... :slap:

J/k man, nice pictures! During the tour of the officiating booth, were you able to resist bringing up the BS two-point coversion against the Bucs a few years back?:laugh:

Do you work for EA Sports? My childhood dream was to work on improving Madden from morning to night. I settled for college marking.:(

Archived