Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crazy Yanks think us Canucks have spy coins!

artmonkforHOF

I could not believe this when I first read it but it comes from your giver of all things news CNN. Next time you are in the same room as an American slap some sense into them would ya? I figure for the 50+% of Americans who cant point out Canada on a map, at least as many would believe this. If Goerge W put this in his State of the union speech, I fear you guys would be attacking Vancouver as we speak.

Read the full article, its good for a laugh.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/05/07/canadian.coin.ap/index.html

Apparently some US contractors working in Canada got scared when seeing one of our mints special quarters. For Remeberance day (Veterans day for you) Canada has a long standing tradition of wearing poppies (or cheap plastic felt like ones sold by war amps, vetrans associations etc) becasue of the poem written by a Canadian war time doctor stationed near Flanders Field. The poem is illustrates how looking out onto this filed all the doctor saw was poppies and crosses marking the burial plots of the dead.

SO we stick a poppy on our quarter, paint it red and put a special coating on it so the red doesnt rub off and MANY AMERICAN contractors think we put nanotechnology in them to spy on America. seriously, here is a quote from the article.

The worried contractors described the coins as "anomalous" and "filled with something man-made that looked like nanotechnology," according to once-classified U.S. government reports and e-mails obtained by the AP.

"It did not appear to be electronic [analog] in nature or have a power source," wrote one U.S. contractor, who discovered the coin in the cup holder of a rental car. "Under high power microscope, it appeared to be complex consisting of several layers of clear, but different material, with a wire-like mesh suspended on top."

Let me put your fears to rest, that strange grid like pattern on the coins, is to mimic the texture of the material of those cheap plastic felt like poppies they sell every November. The grid pattern does not contain transistors, GPS devices or anything that can record your voice or image. It is simply a quarter, or more accuratley a Canadian quarter, which today has a rough value of 22.75 cents American.

This is what part of your national security defense budget is going to, hope your proud.

Paranoid much? Wait unitl you see our Two dollar coins, they have a silver outer ring with a gold center......I'm holding one right now.........OH MY GOOD ITS STARTING TO BLINK!!!! Now the entire Canadian Military is at my door....his name is Doug and looks nice enough so I let him in.........MUST STOP TRANSMISSION!!!!!

This is clearly dis-information put out by the Canadian government. We know what nano-technology is when we see it... welcome to the Axis of Evil, Canada. :nutkick:

I hope we invade in the summer though.

This is clearly dis-information put out by the Canadian government. We know what nano-technology is when we see it... welcome to the Axis of Evil, Canada. :nutkick:

I hope we invade in the summer though.

Oh S*&%. The American propoganda machine is already in motion. Im packing my things and heading for Greenland before this post ends up on W's desk.

Oh S*&%. The American propoganda machine is already in motion. Im packing my things and heading for Greenland before this post ends up on W's desk.

Don't think you're safe in Greenland, either. We've got tauntauns.

Archived