Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I'm Excited, Looks Like #30 Can Play"

onnie007

This is true, but it was all set up by the LBs blitzing that ate up the blockers letting Landry get to the QB untouched.
The thing that is impressive is the distance that he traveled to get to the QB and how little time it took him to do it.

It's obvious that he was untouched. :silly:

The thing that is impressive is the distance that he traveled to get to the QB and how little time it took him to do it.

Don't mind him, he never acknowledges anything I say....instead he states the obvious :rolleyes: :whoknows:

You're right. There's no doubt that the kid can flat out fly, but it was more of a great defensive play by the defensive team than by a defensive player, that got Landry to the QB on the paticular play. But like you said, the kid IS FAST!!!!

Don't mind him, he never acknowledges anything I say....instead he states the obvious :rolleyes: :whoknows:

I hold no ill will towards you, I'm sure you are a good person (obviously I don't know you or anything about you), but it's not that I'm avoiding you or commenting to you on purpose, just most of the time I have nothing to response, and I'm not trying to just raise my post count like some people.

This sounds just like a repeat of last off-season. Change out Landry for Archuleta, and we have this same nonsense about how Sean will be freed up to go after Ints, and how we have the Bash Brothers and will split anyone coming over the middle.

Do you guys not even notice how you are saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS as last season after the pickup of Arch that you are saying now?

I'm excited about Landry, but we have a long, long way to go to be a playoff-competitive team. We are short one starting guard and are weak on DL.

This entire season comes down to whether JC greatly improves. If he does, we might have a shot at playoffs. If he does not, we'll be drafting high next year and praying for Brohm.

But you guys might want to tone down the off-season Super Bowl talk so we aren't embarassed YET AGAIN once the season starts after we have talked up how awesome we are going to be.

Be hopeful. But don't be delusional.

....and I'm not trying to just raise my post count like some people.

:wtf: I'll put my posts up against your 7,000 posts as having more substance any day! I have more football experience in my right pinky than you'll ever have! :mad: You just go around pissing people off.

And honestly, do you cheer for the Redskins or just wait to find something to criticize them on? Like, why are you a Redskin fan?

:wtf: I'll put my posts up against your 7,000 posts as having more substance any day! I have more football experience in my right pinky than you'll ever have! :mad: You just go around pissing people off.

Calm down. He wasn't saying YOU post to increase your post count. He was just saying he isn't going to respond to your posts when he has nothing to say or nothing to add. He was just alluding to the fact that some people like to post in order to increase their count, but he didn't say that you were one of them.

This sounds just like a repeat of last off-season. Change out Landry for Archuleta, and we have this same nonsense about how Sean will be freed up to go after Ints, and how we have the Bash Brothers and will split anyone coming over the middle.

Do you guys not even notice how you are saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS as last season after the pickup of Arch that you are saying now?

I'm excited about Landry, but we have a long, long way to go to be a playoff-competitive team. We are short one starting guard and are weak on DL.

This entire season comes down to whether JC greatly improves. If he does, we might have a shot at playoffs. If he does not, we'll be drafting high next year and praying for Brohm.

But you guys might want to tone down the off-season Super Bowl talk so we aren't embarassed YET AGAIN once the season starts after we have talked up how awesome we are going to be.

Be hopeful. But don't be delusional.

yeah, let's try not to have fun here. :gus:

Look at my sig....:rolleyes: Laron can hit! Then LISTEN to GW.:rolleyes: He wants LaRon at SS.:doh:

according to laron's highlights, laron can only demolish QBs (which isn't a bad thing). No doubt ST can hit harder, but the jury is still out on Laron in terms of pure hitting power.

Archived