Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enjoy. : )

TK

Legal:

• We do not host any videos on videohybrid.com, nor do we upload videos on to other sites. Our entire site only uses about 5mb of space.
  • We are non-profit, free of use, and public-access.
  • We do not promote piracy. We do not encourage our members to upload illegal videos. This is merely a free public-archive of available links. Contending to use these links or upload videos are based on an individual user’s decision. By uploading videos onto video sites such as youtube, users have electronically agreed to not submit said videos and are breaking contracts with these sites.

I haven't looked at the site, but saying "We don't promote piracy" doesn't make it true.
That's true... but you have to prove that they do before claiming that the site is illigal.

This is similar to the guy who sits in the car while his friends rob a liquor store. He didn't encourage them to rob the store, he didn't participate in robbing the store, and he didn't take anything from the robbery, but guess what: he's still going to jail.

However this is the internets, and regular laws (as far as I know) don't apply in the tubes.

These sites are becoming more and more popular. I rather they be kept under wraps. The more people find out about them, the quicker they get shut down. Napster, Morpheus, Ares, Limewire, Torrent sites are all not what they used to be because more people know about them which makes the people who make the movies and music find ways to put fakes on get the real things removed and put prices on what was once free. Things like this people should find out on their own. Sounds selfish but you can't get any better than streaming movies and tv for free, I'd hate to see it disappear or being forced to pay a fee to do it.

These sites are becoming more and more popular. I rather they be kept under wraps. The more people find out about them, the quicker they get shut down. Napster, Morpheus, Ares, Limewire, Torrent sites are all not what they used to be because more people know about them which makes the people who make the movies and music find ways to put fakes on get the real things removed and put prices on what was once free. Things like this people should find out on their own. Sounds selfish but you can't get any better than streaming movies and tv for free, I'd hate to see it disappear or being forced to pay a fee to do it.

Translation: Please don't tell people about my illegal operations so that I may continue to break the law in peace, and I don't have to search for other ways to break the law. Thanks!

Archived