Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES BEACH BLITZ May 18-20 2007

Huly

It is getting close so I thought I might as well start the thread where everyone can get ready.

http://www.redskinsbeachblitz.com/

Pez and I will be arriving on Thursday May 17,2007.

Do we all want to meet for dinner again like last year?

We also have tickets for the football challenge for Friday May 18, 2007.

http://www.redskinsbeachblitz.com/eventDetails.asp?p=challenge

Then we will go to the Pep Rally Friday night.

http://www.redskinsbeachblitz.com/eventDetails.asp?p=pep

Saturday May 19, 2007 we should be at the tailgate.

http://www.redskinsbeachblitz.com/eventDetails.asp?p=tailgate

I am not sure if we will go to the Gala or what we will do on Sunday since the only event is the Football Challenge.

Are you coming and what is your Beach Blitz schedule?

Bring all your behinds to Va. Beach for this. It's pretty cool. :cool:

My wife works at the sandpiper and i believe that rooms are still available there. But there are tons of hotels so getting a room shouldn't be a problem.

Not sure when I can get over to the blitz. Have to help cook 1800 lbs. of barbeque

on Friday night. I'll be cooking from 10 PM that night until 6 AM Saturday morning.

Then will go home and get some sleep.

Will get over there some time during the weekend.

Not sure when I can get over to the blitz. Have to help cook 1800 lbs. of barbeque

on Friday night. I'll be cooking from 10 PM that night until 6 AM Saturday morning.

Party at Riggins house! :silly:

Party at Riggins house! :silly:

I think he could feed all of ES!! :laugh:

Sorry to say that I won't be able to go to the BB this year.

I had a blast last year and was planning on attending again this year, but I am moving to a new house, so I will need all my money for the move.

One good thing about my move is that I will have a much larger basement for my Redskins room. :D

Sorry to say that I won't be able to go to the BB this year.

I had a blast last year and was planning on attending again this year, but I am moving to a new house, so I will need all my money for the move.

One good thing about my move is that I will have a much larger basement for my Redskins room. :D

Congrats on your new home!!:applause:

Wish you were going though...you could have gotten great OWN3AGE footage of Huly while she outdrinks Hottie 2 hottie again this year! :laugh:

Love ya Huly!!

Wish you were going though...you could have gotten great OWN3AGE footage of Huly while she outdrinks Hottie 2 hottie again this year! :laugh:

Love ya Huly!!

Never! I would never do such a thing! :silly: :laugh:

I am definite maybe for the event. I am supposed to attend a party on Saturday (19th) but I would rather go to Beach Blitz. I will keep working on getting there!

:cool:

You would have an absolute blast!

I will definitly be there I took the weekend off when the dates were announced last year for this year

no Gala or Golf but I am going to the pep rally (which is new this year) the football challenge on Sunday and the tailgate all day Saturday

if there is a dinner Thursday before the event I am in like flin since I do not live anywhere near the other events planned like send moff partys or draft day partys I am stoked to FINNALY get to meet some of you

I know some of you by pic only I remeber last year Huly got on stage for the ultimate fan contest and lost to a kid but thats all I can really remeber from that weekend

last year I spent everyday at the tailgate but this year it is only one day which bums me out thats too me that was more fun than the pavilion

and one more thing and I will shut up this year will be ALOT more room for atographs clinics and the experiance itself

Love ya Huly!!

Thanks, HSF.

The deal is not final yet, but should be soon.

I don't need to be at the Beach Blitz to get "OWN3AGE" pics of Huly drinking.

I have plenty of pics from the tailgates last year, but was told by her NOT to post them or else. :laugh:

Archived