Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mr. Irrelevant

ratbert_rizzo

Dallas had a pick? I thought they just kept trading down into oblivion, banking instead on having three-dozen picks in '08.

Edit:

Wow, someone actually wrote an article on our own Ryan Hoag individually and all the rest of the last picks over the last couple of years.

Only a fan of a team with 19 sacks (in a season), would consider the BEST pass rusher in the NFL Draft irrelivant :laugh::laugh: nice work Bubba, just shows all that you know...........:loser:

Shows how much you know when your spelling of irrelevant was spelled incorrectly. Even though it was in the thread title. :dunce:

would consider the BEST pass rusher in the NFL Draft irrelivant :laugh::laugh: nice work Bubba, just shows all that you know...........:loser:

I didn't

I called the Pokes #1 pick irrelevant :laugh:

Jamaal Andersen was great pick by the Falcons

just shows all that you know...........:loser:

Only a fan of a team with 19 sacks (in a season), would consider the BEST pass rusher in the NFL Draft irrelivant :laugh::laugh: nice work Bubba, just shows all that you know...........:loser:

Jeeze, just a little defensive aren't we? What's that matter, can't take a joke?

As for the best pass rusher comment that's really a wait and see kind of proposition.

Jeeze, just a little defensive aren't we? What's that matter, can't take a joke?

As for the best pass rusher comment that's really a wait and see kind of proposition.

Sure, i dont disagree at all with that. But as far as the prospects go, he was the best all around pass rusher available. He could end up horrible for all we know, but going into the draft, he was rated as the top pass rusher.......

I didn't

I called the Pokes #1 pick irrelevant :laugh:

Jamaal Andersen was great pick by the Falcons

just shows all that you know...........:loser:

Well Bubba, at least your smarter then your own teams Front Office......With the worst pass rush (by far) in 2006 and someone like Jamaal Anderson on the board.......:laugh: you must be pissed! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

One of these days a Mr. Irrelevent will become a star and they will run a story for hours on ESPN about his struggle as Mr. Irrelevent. Then they will make a made for T.V. Movie about him that is supposed to inspire and uplift anyone with dreams of the NFL and a very slim chance of getting there.

And I will die a little inside. :)

uh

Forgot about Gaines Adams for a second, didn't we?:silly:

:logo:

Archived