Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

how would u guys feel if we drafted troy smith

sabadahabada

just curious, what u guys would think if we drafted him with one of our 6's if he was still available. I am confident in JC and see him as our franchise guy, but maybe troy could be good comp for him. the short thing is irrelevant, i mean brunell is a midget and he had a decent career early on as a highly mobile qb. i mean u can't deny the guy's talent and i think he could prove to be a valuable back up. .

just curious, what u guys would think if we drafted him with one of our 6's if he was still available. I am confident in JC and see him as our franchise guy, but maybe troy could be good comp for him. the short thing is irrelevant, i mean brunell is a midget and he had a decent career early on as a highly mobile qb. i mean u can't deny the guy's talent and i think he could prove to be a valuable back up. .

i agree with you on the irrelevancy of the height, isnt drew brees (who passed for 4500 yds last season) only like 6'1"

But im sure this message board would go on another "WE NEED DLINE" rant, and some people would say that gibbs has no faith in campbell or something close to that. :laugh:

lol, yea i know those too comments are unavoidable, i'm already expecting to weed through them to read the relevant comments.

:doh: omg LANDRY DALLS SMITH AND TROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

1) Let's face it. Brunnel isn't going to last forever. Heck, his clipboard arm is going to wear out.

2) I don't think JC has exactly earned a label of "he's our QB for the next 10 years" yet, either.

There are worse uses of a 6th-round pick than on a Heisman winner who's fallen.

[quote name=Larry

2) I don't think JC has exactly earned a label of "he's our QB for the next 10 years" yet' date=' either.

There are worse uses of a 6th-round pick than on a Heisman winner who's fallen.[/quote]

hm...i disagree. yes, in an ordinary draft year i would agree, but since we have so few picks, we really do need to focus on other positions. I just dont think this is the year we should pick up a QB, even if its smith.

and i think you need to bite your tongue on JC :o)

Archived