Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If this is wrong...I dont wanna be right

SkinsNoles21

In three days, I will be graduating from FSU with a Bachelor's degree. Seven family members are coming to Tallahassee (all for the first time) to watch me graduate, and I am the first one in the family on my dad's side to graduate for, (let's just say...) a while.

My whole life is up in the air (getting a gig as a sportswriter is apparently not as easy as I originally anticipated...in addition, the Redskins organization has yet to realize my potential) and I have some monster decisions looming.

But in the midst of all of this...There is an even bigger issue at hand, one that is the focal point of my life and what will shape me as a human being for the rest of my time on Earth.

The NFL Draft.

With just four looong days until the draft begins...the rumors are getting crazier, people are getting nuttier, and I can no longer stand the anticipation.

The Calvin Johnson-Amobi Okoye-Laron Landry-Trade Down-Random Crazy Trade love pentagon has gotten out of hand...

As for me...a part of me says **** everyone, draft Calvin Johnson...the other part of me says...play it smart, trade down and get more picks...What do we do...I dont know, but what I do know is...

The decisions we make are essential to our future as an organization...

All we can do as fans is...sit back and enjoy the ride (and hope Dan Synder doesnt open the passenger side door and shove us out.)

:cheers: Hail.

The NFL Draft.

With just four looong days until the draft begins...the rumors are getting crazier, people are getting nuttier, and I can no longer stand the anticipation.

The Calvin Johnson-Amobi Okoye-Laron Landry-Trade Down-Random Crazy Trade love Pentagon has gotten out of hand...

All we can do as fans is...sit back and enjoy the ride (and hope Dan Synder doesnt open the passenger side door and shove us out.)

True. GO TERPS!!!:silly: :laugh: :cheers:

In three days, I will be graduating from FSU with a Bachelor's degree. Seven family members are coming to Tallahassee (all for the first time) to watch me graduate, and I am the first one in the family on my dad's side to graduate for, (let's just say...) a while.

My whole life is up in the air (getting a gig as a sportswriter is apparently not as easy as I originally anticipated...in addition, the Redskins organization has yet to realize my potential) and I have some monster decisions looming.

But in the midst of all of this...There is an even bigger issue at hand, one that is the focal point of my life and what will shape me as a human being for the rest of my time on Earth.

Congrats on graduating, but more importantly for having your priorities in order. The Draft can't get here soon enough, not sure I've ever been as excited about a draft in which we only have a single first day selection. :cheers:

P.S. I've noticed your boy Timmons starting to creep back up a lot of draft boards.

Congrats on graduating, but more importantly for having your priorities in order. The Draft can't get here soon enough, not sure I've ever been as excited about a draft in which we only have a single first day selection. :cheers:

P.S. I've noticed your boy Timmons starting to creep back up a lot of draft boards.

Timmons is a monster...he's got the talent to be a stud OLB in the NFL.

The NFL Draft.

The Calvin Johnson-Amobi Okoye-Laron Landry-Trade Down-Random Crazy Trade love pentagon has gotten out of hand...

As for me...a part of me says **** everyone, draft Calvin Johnson...the other part of me says...play it smart, trade down and get more picks...What do we do...I dont know, but what I do know is...

all i can say man is good luck job hunting. it took me the better part of six months to find a job that fit my degree (sports management) i work for Triple X espn radio, so that's pretty cool and all.

i remember how frusterating it was to have all these BS job offers from "pyramid" companies along with teh ever present, sorry you dont have any exprience in the "real world"

So in the mean time enjoy teh draft, your graduation and remember to find a good paying part time job while you hunt for a possible career.

It could be worse, you could have absolutely no direction in life as you proceed to bomb out your junior year. After 15 years of good grades, it's gonna be summer school for me! :cool: I wish I could at least say it was because I partied too much or something but that is sadly not the case. Hopefully that means I still get to make fun of the people who flunk out immediately for that reason.

Speaking of the lack of parties, got any beer?:chug: Much better...

The NFL Draft.

Hey well said and best of luck with the job thing.

Indeed, let's just hope Snyder is being enshrine somewhere or in something come draft day. :rolleyes: I understand Dan loves the circus. Maybe he can spend that day buying one. :cheers:

What about the fact that you are a seminol and will never be welcome to Miami?

Yaaaawwn...Seminoles roam the miami turf all the time, ditto with the Canes in Seminole land. Just the other day I saw a video on ESPN about Rosenhaus sports that had Greg Olsen and Lawrence Timmons hangin out together...

Plus...the Canes are coming to Tallahassee in 07 and are leaving with the L.

Archived