Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Day Party

BuddyLeeGhostHunter

Keg stands and bisexual orgies w/Victoria's Secret models if you sign up for a Redskins Mastercard.

Other than that, you can stand in line to view our 3 SB trophies. The line was like an hour long in 2004 and I didn't feel like waiting it out so I passed on the viewing booth.

It's bacially just a day to mingle w/ your fellow B&G members on the club level of FedEx at no charge.

You will be bombarded with Danny promotions, but if you've ever attended a home game you should be comfortably numb to it by now.

I was thinking about how I'd like to fly up for the party, but couldn't justify the cost. Well, a sudden change in plans has me flying into BWI Friday. The only problem....it is a business trip and I will be working all day Sat. and Sun, I won't even have the chance to see anything on TV. :(

http://www.redskins.com/tickets/article.jsp?id=25232

Redskins players expected to attend the Draft Day Party include Jason Campbell, Fred Smoot, Andre Carter, Mike Sellers, Rock Cartwright, Rocky McIntosh and Shaun Suisham. (List of players attending is subject to change.)

Head coach Joe Gibbs is also expected to fly to FedExField via helicopter to greet fans at the Draft Day Party. (Draft schedule permitting).

Spend a fun-filled afternoon at FedExField:

* Watch the NFL Draft on the JumboTron and TV screens around the stadium

* Test your passing and kicking skills--on the Redskins' field!

* Take a tour of the Redskins' locker room

* Get your photo taken with the Super Bowl Trophies! (Bring your camera)

* Fun for kids: Dress like a Redskins player

* Play our game arcade

Don't miss any of the fun and excitement:

* The official debut of the 2007 Washington Redskins Cheerleaders!

* Arrival of 2007 Redskins apparel, at the Hall of Fame Store at FedExField

* Live broadcast by Triple X ESPN Radio

YOU MUST BRING YOUR INVITATION TO ATTEND!

Archived