Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ultimate Tailgate Cooler for the Metro Rider

HOF44

That motorized cooler is awesome , but did you guys see this? this is what i need for the Redskins games , it will save me lots of cash buying those $7.00 beers

http://www.coolerfun.com/Beer_Belly.php

I've thought of doing this with my camelback that I have, but it might look a little awkward, I might have to purchase this beer belly kit.

The one thing this cooler will probably NOT get you out of is a DUI, which kind of defeats the purpose of getting the cooler, at least for me. I really can not see a cop actually giving you a DUI for riding this thing unless he/she is a total dick.

I've thought of doing this with my camelback that I have, but it might look a little awkward, I might have to purchase this beer belly kit.

The one thing this cooler will probably NOT get you out of is a DUI, which kind of defeats the purpose of getting the cooler, at least for me. I really can not see a cop actually giving you a DUI for riding this thing unless he/she is a total dick.

I heard a rumor about a dude getting a DUI for cutting his grass on a riding mower while he was drunk. Keep in mind, this was in his own yard. Also, keep in mind this was a rumor. :)

Archived