Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mike bush

tgc

mike bush is the most intruiging player in the draft to me. i understand the lack of draft picks and trading in somewhere to pick him would make for a pr nightmare(with other more pressing needs), but i see him as a perfect redskin. he would be what someone wished ducket was nd maybe alot more. he, cp, and cooley together with moss flying down the sideline could be lethal. that being said i think he will go much sooner than the "experts" third round grade.(im aware of his injury)- the draft is about the long term health of a team. i for one never mind trading future picks away for specific targets, we just have had more bad moves(loydd-ducket) than good(cambell). i also disagree strongly with the idea of trading down from #6. if 2 out of the 3 teams that need a qb do the right thing(and the OT will go it leaves us the chance to draft at least one of the 4 players i think are superstars(in my order AP, CJ, LL, GA) i guess without saying it- im saying laronlandry. i just feel 1 great player is much better than a couple solids.(not that okoye or others couldnt be great) i still hope we trade some futures to go after a couple 2nds or 3rds. and not to shoot down anyone here, as a unlv grad and (dont laugh) a huge mountain west conference fan(a couple ties to a few of the schools) im sad to tell you that utah's weddle is not a bigtime pro(good college player though). the best two dbs are our corner(e.wright) and wyoming's safety. my mwc late round steal is utah's nasty OT(cant remember name) sorry if this was too long, repeated thoughts, or has too many misppelings.(hoping not to get hammered on the details and get some real thoughts for responses.)

I have to say I think 2 or 3 solid players are better than one superstar. The Patriots are a cliche example but one has to look at their success. Honestly, I do not know anything about Mike Bush but from what you said he is not a superstar (at this point) and you would like to have him on the skins.

Maybe I read the post incorrectly but I would like to trade to the mid teens or lower twenties and get some first day picks and possibly Adam Carriker.

What do you think about Leon Hall as a shutdown corner? I must admit I am a Michigan fan and might have a little bias :)

Good post though!

I have to say I think 2 or 3 solid players are better than one superstar. The Patriots are a cliche example but one has to look at their success. Honestly, I do not know anything about Mike Bush but from what you said he is not a superstar (at this point) and you would like to have him on the skins.

Maybe I read the post incorrectly but I would like to trade to the mid teens or lower twenties and get some first day picks and possibly Adam Carriker.

What do you think about Leon Hall as a shutdown corner? I must admit I am a Michigan fan and might have a little bias :)

Good post though!

i meant only superstars w/ a first rounder when you are at the top of the draft(im not sure the goal is to be near the top 6 again soon)

thinking of bush with the thought of the future(itd be ice if another team thought as much of betts as some here do)

i like hall(not as much a d jarrett does), almost wonder if he could play safety for us. how big is he?

i may be completely wrong about him specifically but carricker to me is a perfect example of what i meant to get across- it seems like the league has hundreds of hims-maybee im wrong

to all of you spell checkers and english majors- your annoying s*** is what makes tis site so frustrating, write something close to worthwhile or just be a reader- nobody thinks your smart for pointing out stupid details - you are just a internet name just like me tgc

I dont care about mispellings, or grammar for that matter. Well with the exception of that ohalete guy who would type one sentence ideas and seperate them by three commas that was annoying.

Huge blocks of text without any type of line breaks in them are very difficult to read. Since reading your post is not deadly important to anyone, that style tends to turn people off. Be who you are, I was just trying to help.

Say no to Mike Bush.

If we had a 3rd round pick and had the luxury of no other pressing needs then if Bush was there he sounds like a great pick and maybe a steal for someone. Sadly we don't have a 2nd or 3rd round pick and if we get them by trading down need to address the D'line, O'line and safety (LG and depth).

He may not last to the 3rd - smells like a late 2nd to me as there a few teams out there who need help at RB. We are set at RB.

Everyone forgets that Bush was projected a top 15 back behind Peterson coming into this year. He was a stud at Louisville. Yea he split carries (so did another bush) and he did have a significant injury. However a broken tibia is nothing like a torn ACL or serious ligament damage. Someone will roll the dice on this kid and could have a huge playmaker on their hands.

i agreee that micheal bush is an intriguing prospect and i think he will be a great nfl player. however, i feel like people dont give enough credit to ladell and THE ROCK. we dont need to get any more RB's, if portis or betts got hurt, my man Rock is gonna roll over everybody. besides, hes got the best name in football....

Archived