Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Greatest Thread EVER

swisha

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, what's going on with this forum? Yeah, maybe my "the greatest thread ever" was not totally true, what gives the Mod the right to change its title as a joke, an insult to me. The mods have this before. You don't like the thread, delete it. PM me about it and I will change the title. Don't go freaking change the title for you enjoyment and my humiliation.

Wow, what's going on with this forum? Yeah, maybe my "the greatest thread ever" was not totally true, what gives the Mod the right to change its title as a joke, an insult to me. The mods have this before. You don't like the thread, delete it. PM me about it and I will change the title. Don't go freaking change the title for you enjoyment and my humiliation.

Is it really that humiliating? It's a message board for pete's sake.

You guys need to relax - half the stuff posted in Tailgate and tolerated now wouldn't have been allowed a couple years ago, including nipple shots.

Think we're dicks? Its all relative.

PS - nice rack :)

Are you related to Brenda Haywood?

I think the point is their title is far more apropos.

Well, as we all know there are many joke threads in the tailgate with misleading titles. They are not changed because they are a joke.

My point is changing someone's else post JUST because you have the power to do it is wrong, IMO. I wasn't breaking any rules that I know of.

For the record, theres no log entry of any moderator changing your thread title - other than me changing it back to what you claim it originally said. You sure you're not imagining things or not a poor typist?

Regardless, commence talking about boobs.

For the record, theres no log entry of any moderator changing your thread title - other than me changing it back to what you claim it originally said. You sure you're not imagining things or not a poor typist?

Regardless, commence talking about boobs.

The second post in this thread proves otherwise.

What are you complaining about? You have people posting in your thread, and you even have the mods posting in your thread.

People don't even read mine, let alone post a reply. :laugh:

The second post in this thread proves otherwise.

Proves what - I'm telling you, I just went to the moderator log - none of the staff shows up changing your title. If you say someone did, thats fine. I assumed one of them did until I checked the log - nada.

I'd suggest you let it go. Chalk it up to internet elves.

I've never seen someone hijack their OWN thread before. I think this is a first. :laugh:

Proves what - I'm telling you, I just went to the moderator log - none of the staff shows up changing your title. If you say someone did, thats fine. I assumed one of them did until I checked the log - nada.

I'd suggest you let it go. Chalk it up to internet elves.

I've never seen someone hijack their OWN thread before. I think this is a first. :laugh:

"Let it go?" Maybe I sounded more serious than I should be, but I was just trying to make a point: that is chaning someone's thread for a joke is abusing power, IMO, especially without the poster's knowledge. There is nothing to let go. I was just pointing it out.

Second, are you suggesting I changed the title of the thread just to gain attention? I am not that much of a loser now. So, you're saying the second poster saw "the greatest thread ever" title and posted. And then you say I changed and accused a Mod of changing to seek attention, but wouldn't there by a "last edited by" notification on that post?

Well, as we all know there are many joke threads in the tailgate with misleading titles. They are not changed because they are a joke.

My point is changing someone's else post JUST because you have the power to do it is wrong, IMO. I wasn't breaking any rules that I know of.

It was changed for a joke, man.

Don't hate... relate.

"Let it go?" Maybe I sounded more serious than I should be, but I was just trying to make a point: that is chaning someone's thread for a joke is abusing power, IMO, especially without the poster's knowledge. There is nothing to let go. I was just pointing it out.

Second, are you suggesting I changed the title of the thread just to gain attention? I am not that much of a loser now. So, you're saying the second poster saw "the greatest thread ever" title and posted. And then you say I changed and accused a Mod of changing to seek attention, but wouldn't there by a "last edited by" notification on that post?

I'm not saying or suggesting anything - other than that I personally checked the mod log - and theres no record of a mod changing the title (again, other than my changing it back to what you stated it originally said). So unless you can prove a mod changed your thread title, you need to pipe down.

And to help you, this thread is closed.

Sheesh.

Archived