Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for redskin clubs

REDSKINBIL

Hi i am a redskin fan from California with season tickets I go to 3 to 4 game a year looking to go local bar or club where skin fan hang out before games or jusdt hang out. Lookinf forward to this season stay in D.C. for games so any place i have to go is not a problem. Hail to skins

Redskinbil

I went to my first game at Fed Ex this last season and I think that the Tailgate experience made it just that much more memorable and better. If you are going to the game, I would suggest coming up to meet some of the folks. It's about as good a group of football people as you can find. Pez and Huly (of Extremeskins) usually form a central hub with about 30 or more ESers. The food, laugh, beer, and friends you can meet there are great.

Tailgate before games is the way to go, screw a expensive bar.

And since most home games are at 1PM EST on a sunday, bars dont open until 11 or so anyway, start tailgating at 9am and start drinking then would be my suggestion , why wait until 11 ! :)

I went to my first game at Fed Ex this last season and I think that the Tailgate experience made it just that much more memorable and better. If you are going to the game, I would suggest coming up to meet some of the folks. It's about as good a group of football people as you can find. Pez and Huly (of Extremeskins) usually form a central hub with about 30 or more ESers. The food, laugh, beer, and friends you can meet there are great.

Where can I get some info about those ES tailgates?

I just got a job in DC and signed the papers for a place up in Arlington and I'm set to move in on April 4th. I'm planning on attending at least two games next season and I'd love to hang out at these famous ES tailgates I keep hearing about.

Well, first you have to pay the initiation fee... Paypals go to me... then you have to learn a very intricate handshake and finally you have to demonstrate a skill that will prove an asset to the community as a whole. Flying dropkicks. Pinata construction. Chef.

;)

Don't listen to Raub. Have you notice his name could be pronounced like "rob" Would we really entrust the initiation fees to a "rob" No, seriously, Burgold gets all the gold. And do believe the rumors that the Bur... stands for burglary.

I think I'll try to see another game live this year. If I can make it hope to see you there.

AAAWWWWWWW How sweet! ;)

Where can I get some info about those ES tailgates?

I just got a job in DC and signed the papers for a place up in Arlington and I'm set to move in on April 4th. I'm planning on attending at least two games next season and I'd love to hang out at these famous ES tailgates I keep hearing about.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193507

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182580

Here is a tailgate thread from last season. We start it a week before the game. Next tailgate we are working on now is Draft Day!

Archived