Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just a litte humor (Smoot Vs Taylor deathmatch)

punishmentcrew

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Smoot will simply steal the jersey, then try and throw ST off his scent by leaving a trail of hookers and strippers onto a boat in Annapolis. The boat will be lifting anchor when ST realizes the captain on board is not Smoot but an imposter, because he can actually understand every word the guy is saying. Smoot, realizing he has been found out, will jump on an ATV and try to drive away, but Sean will jump into his Escalade, track him down, point a gun in his face, and demand his ATV and his jersey back. Smoot will agree to comply with every request, if ST can pass one simple test. He must recite the alphabet from A to Z. Sean complains he never bothered to learn that in school, and stumbles around after about the letter G.

"Dang, I always get lost around that G spot," Taylor complains.

"You got nothing!" Smoot grins, as he walks away with the jersey.

Smoot will simply steal the jersey, then try and throw ST off his scent by leaving a trail of hookers and strippers onto a boat in Annapolis. The boat will be lifting anchor when ST realizes the captain on board is not Smoot but an imposter, because he can actually understand every word the guy is saying. Smoot, realizing he has been found out, will jump on an ATV and try to drive away, but Sean will jump into his Escalade, track him down, point a gun in his face, and demand his ATV and his jersey back. Smoot will agree to comply with every request, if ST can pass one simple test. He must recite the alphabet from A to Z. Sean complains he never bothered to learn that in school, and stumbles around after about the letter G.

"Dang, I always get lost around that G spot," Taylor complains.

"You got nothing!" Smoot grins, as he walks away with the jersey.

Funniest post I have ever read. :notworthy

I have a feel Smoot can talk anyone out of anything....

I have a friend that diffused a bar fight by saying his belt was worth more than the other guys entire outfit. The guy started laughing so hard he couldn't go through with it and then they just sat down and had a few beers.

Archived