Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 Day Late - Bar Commandments

PSUHeckler

Well it could be for 2 reasons. 1 being they really are a-holes. I know a few bars here that they just cross their arms, act tough, and look for people to toss.

Skeller????

What ever happened with that situation where the bouncer(s) at the Skeller beat that kid to death??

Skeller????

What ever happened with that situation where the bouncer(s) at the Skeller beat that kid to death??

I'm not sure, it was pretty quiet. I think maybe it settled outta court. That's my fav bar but there a few guys that can be jerks to say the least. Not that it matters but what happened, at least as I heard it, was that a kid was plastered, they took him outside, he started a fight. The bouncers held him down, and when they did I guess he threw up and choked on it. Before they realized what happened it was too late.

No, no it doesn't. And it won't be.

It's OK. You're old. You have a right to be bitter and no fun. Hah, just kidding with ya ;)

I'm not sure, it was pretty quiet. I think maybe it settled outta court. That's my fav bar but there a few guys that can be jerks to say the least. Not that it matters but what happened, at least as I heard it, was that a kid was plastered, they took him outside, he started a fight. The bouncers held him down, and when they did I guess he threw up and choked on it. Before they realized what happened it was too late.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have said "beat that kid to death." I vaguely remember someone telling me that's what happened, but I wasn't 100% sure how it went down. It sucks nonetheless....

5) Awkward or not, "Don't Stop Believing" must be sung by all.

The fact that every generation of college students picks some lame-ass 20-year-old crappy song to fixate on and play every night while drinking is proof positive that hormonal imbalances prevent the brain from properly functioning between the ages of 14 and 24. That, and the alcohol.

The fact that every generation of college students picks some lame-ass 20-year-old crappy song to fixate on and play every night while drinking is proof positive that hormonal imbalances prevent the brain from properly functioning between the ages of 14 and 24. That, and the alcohol.

For my generation, it was "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond. It was always so depressing to watch people, most of whom I generally liked and respected, fall into ANOTHER drunken rendition of that song at the end of a long night. The way everyone did the three-note musical hook after the chorus was sung...:puke:

I never got why that song got "great drunk tune" status. There's really nothing to it.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have said "beat that kid to death." I vaguely remember someone telling me that's what happened, but I wasn't 100% sure how it went down. It sucks nonetheless....

Yea, they used to sell "Rox Box", which were a case of ponies of Rolling Rock, but I heard because of that they stopped - a year before I got up here :(

Speaking of old...that song is 5 years older than you. And it sucks raw donkey balls, as does Steve Perry. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: touche

Aaron, you're fat. Quit trolling or I'm coming back down there and stealing your TV

you know we did the same thing :laugh: :laugh:

what was it for us hmmm YMCA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: brown eyed girl, etc....

Yea, but that was funny as hell, except for the fact that my pant leg and shoe never dried out until after I got home:doh:

so that is the excuse :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we know the truth, have all been there it is ok to admit it :silly:

so that is the excuse :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we know the truth, have all been there it is ok to admit it :silly:

Excuse?

Here is the story:

We go to Old Town Saturday Night. Upon arrival, Mike notices an alley way with a puddle. He says to us:

[drunken unintelligible slurring]Doesn't this alley way look like it goes down? Like deep underground?[/drunken unintelligible slurring]

We laugh at him. Then, he decides to test his observation by putting his foot in the puddle. SPLOOSH! Turns out it was about 6-8 inches deep, and Mike isn't as nimble as he would like when drunk. :laugh: The rest of us die laughing.

:laugh:

Excuse?

Here is the story:

We go to Old Town Saturday Night. Upon arrival, Mike notices an alley way with a puddle. He says to us:

[drunken unintelligible slurring]Doesn't this alley way look like it goes down? Like deep underground?[/drunken unintelligible slurring]

We laugh at him. Then, he decides to test his observation by putting his foot in the puddle. SPLOOSH! Turns out it was about 6-8 inches deep, and Mike isn't as nimble as he would like when drunk. :laugh: The rest of us die laughing.

:laugh:

dam :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i thought he was using the excuse his pants were wet because he was so wasted he pissed on himself, or maybe just not this time :silly:

dam :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i thought he was using the excuse his pants were wet because he was so wasted he pissed on himself, or maybe just not this time :silly:

Nope, totally thought that the puddle was maybe a 1/2 inch deep. Damn thing went up to my knee. So that was a nice way to start out the night.

By the way, imprompto party's are the best we need to do it again soon. I and I bleieve everyone else had a blast.

And Jrock, see the Rock It Grill wasn't all that bad now was it:D

Nope, totally thought that the puddle was maybe a 1/2 inch deep. Damn thing went up to my knee. So that was a nice way to start out the night.

By the way, imprompto party's are the best we need to do it again soon. I and I bleieve everyone else had a blast.

And Jrock, see the Rock It Grill wasn't all that bad now was it:D

There were definitely some nice ladies in there. However for the most part, Old Town chicks are super stuck up...:(

I still hate their commercials. :laugh:

Archived