Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 Day Late - Bar Commandments

PSUHeckler

Ok so im using this as my first post.

First and foremost i have to agree with hekler for the people who work in the bar industry St. Pattys day is the worst day of the year. Although the money is great the amount of amtures that come out and drink make that night almost impossible to work. I am not sure how it is anywhere else i know for a fact in Boston it is just a hassle all day and is a day i dread.

As for rule #6 that is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard i am sick of that song, as well as pour some suger on me, sweet caroline (huge in boston), and anything ever written by bon jovi.

As for rule #6 that is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard i am sick of that song, as well as pour some suger on me, sweet caroline (huge in boston), and anything ever written by bon jovi.

I've come to the conclusion that the majority of you that bash these songs are bitter that you have careers and more serious life-issues (full-time jobs, spouses, children, various bills/payments) and truly have forgotten what it feels like to be in a bar, with your friends, and hearing one of these classics come on.

I've come to the conclusion that the majority of you that bash these songs are bitter that you have careers and more serious life-issues (full-time jobs, spouses, children, various bills/payments) and truly have forgotten what it feels like to be in a bar, with your friends, and hearing one of these classics come on.

At 27, i probably spend as much time at bars with my buddies as you do, and you WORK at one. I do now, and have always HATED bon jovi and def lepperd. Those bands should be outlawed by Congress and then hunted down and killed by the CIA if they arent already dead.

Now, Sweet Caroline is a classic. :)

Archived