Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: TE Todd Yoder re-signs w/ Redskins

posse87

What are you guys talking about. You saw Yoder catch two balls and your ready to name him the next hall of famer. Fauria was with the Pats and he did get injured during the season. I haven't seen anything yet which raises yoder stock to a robert royal level. Fauria was let loose probably because of his injury but I doubt Yoder is the answer.

Ohhh, it all makes sense now...

Good move for the skins.

On a side note, Im really looking forward to seeing Jason Campbell in the preseason. I have a strong feeling that he's gonna vastly improve. IMO, he had a great season. And to think of him improving, gives me high hopes. He's supposedly working with the WRs privately, and he's gonna get most of the reps in practice. I cant wait.

It's an unlikley offseason when we get excited over the resigning of Todd Yoder. I'm still all for it. :point2sky

Even though we are coming off such a depressing season, I really don't think that we're that far away form our goal of a superbowl. I think that we just got a lot of bad luck last season as far as injuries and the ball just not bouncing our way.

Archived