Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins have a DEFINITE plan.

SPRINTxBOMB

June 1st cuts have not been anything to talk about for years, now with being able to designate two cuts per year as June 1st at the start of FA you may as well just put those out of your head all togeather.

Well let's hope a light finally came on ! instead of spending crazy and not getting any returns back on the money they spending.

The ownership and management seems to have finally learned something from there failures. The only good that can come from failure is learning from it. At least we did that.

They seem to have mellowed. They are keeping there own and even brought back Smoot who they had lost.

Next season we will have a drafted young QB with a drafted young LB and a drafted still pretty dame young TE, and a drafted young Safety who are all focal points on this team.

We also have some other homies we drafted still here. Rock, Jansen, Smoot, Samules, Rogers, Betts and whoever else we pick up.

That is a decent core of hand picked Redskins. We can recover with this group and a sprinkle of hired assassins like Moss, El, Portis, Springs, Fletcher, etc.

They can turn this around in a year or two if they have really learned from their mistakes.

I think from all the far misses the last 3-4 yrs have got them a lil shell shocked and scared to move......

I'm not sure they know what to do

Or our hands are so tied with the bad moves we cant move now.....

FO SUCKS.........

Redskins football is gibbs football.He controled two years what happened?Third he got out of the way. Bad choice.End of the year we played more redskins football because gibb's made the calls. Well on defense we sucked with good days. I think we had five of them all year...... out of nowhere NNT!

Yes a plan like giving up TWO first round picks for an average looking Jason Campbell. Yes they have a plan-That is scary to behold. :)

Whose plan was that?

I guess the plan went better than expected then since we only gave up next years first rounder and a 3rd, for their first rounder. Since the Redskins went 10-6 and 2nd round of the paloffs that year Denver didn't get a better pick either.

Archived