Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter on Eagles Live...Mentioned a Skins Move?

Number5

I am listening and this is what they said....

The Eagles really do want Edwards and will sign more guys within the next 24-48 hours.

A 1st round CB is likely.

The Redskins are looking at Reno Mahe

Corey Dillion or Chris Brown will be an Eagle.

Kevin Curtis might sign next week.

Looking at the RB Michael Bush from Louisville/

I like everything I just read.

Let's hope it is reliable.

He also conceded that Stallworth was gone. When asked about the situation, all he said was, " Well with Stallworth gone..." They stopped him and said, well the Eagles still have a chance right, to which he responded...."No"

He also conceded that Stallworth was gone. When asked about the situation, all he said was, " Well with Stallworth gone..." They stopped him and said, well the Eagles still have a chance right, to which he responded...."No"

I figured as much by this point.

Very curious the Reno Mahe situation. What in the world would the Redskins want with him?

I figured as much by this point.

Very curious the Reno Mahe situation. What in the world would the Redskins want with him?

I have no idea what Washington's interest would be in him...he certainly wouldn't be returning kicks here. Just out of curiousity (because I've only known him as a returner) can be play kick coverage too? The only possible scenario I could envision is Patten being released (who doesn't play teams) and Mahe taking that last receiver spot because he could play gunner too?

I have no idea what Washington's interest would be in him...he certainly wouldn't be returning kicks here. Just out of curiousity (because I've only known him as a returner) can be play kick coverage too? The only possible scenario I could envision is Patten being released (who doesn't play teams) and Mahe taking that last receiver spot because he could play gunner too?

He is good on ST and can hold if needed. Has good hands but runs like a three legged dog chasing a crippled cat.

Well, that's what the man said. He seemed very sure about it, even when the interviewers started laughing at him.

Mr Smug is always sure... even when he is wrong :laugh:

He must be a friend he is trying to drive the price up for, by mentioning the Skins are interested :doh:

Mr Smug is always sure... even when he is wrong :laugh:

He must be a friend he is trying to drive the price up for, by mentioning the Skins are interested :doh:

His is kinda ****y....but he does get things right. I could be worse though, it could have been Mark Eckel and we ALL know how reliable a source he is.

He's not as good as a reserve as Rock Cartwright. Maybe they like his versatility, or maybe it's totally fabricated.

If anything, I think they might use him as.....well, I'm not sure what they would use him as. Maybe an expert in Crab Fries?

Archived