Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will there be a ST Pro Bowl jersey?

skinsfan07

Because if there is I am definately getting one! It's gonna look sweet next Saturday. That #21 jersey with the Redskins helmet on.

Man I need one of those jerseys.

http://search.ebay.com/2007-pro-bowl-jersey_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQsbrsrtZdQQssPageNameZWLRSQQsubmitsearchZSearch

^^^ There's an ebay link with a dude selling like 40 of em, un used and 100 % authentic. Going for 450-650 though.

Here's what the NFC jerseys look like..........

fb37_1.JPG

Of COURSE there will be!

The Redskins will jump at this. I mean, they made black and white jerseys as well as gray jerseys. The Danny will definitely jump on this.

I still wonder what the point of those were, those were very short lived. No offense to anyone who has one, but I'm glad those jerseys didn't catch on.

I still wonder what the point of those were, those were very short lived. No offense to anyone who has one, but I'm glad those jerseys didn't catch on.

I used to work at the store, the answer is simply, money. It started with the the reebok line coming out with those grey-ish pulovers the coaches wore, and so they decided to make a jersey matching it.

Surprisingly, it sold very well.

Archived