Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dutch gym to introduce 'Naked Sunday'

Boots

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce “Naked Sunday” for people who like to huff and puff in the buff.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16945501/

:puke: I don't know about this. Last thing I would want is to sit on a bench to do curls where some guy just had his butt crack sweat dripping all over the place. This world just gets weider and weider to me.

Here. For those of you whose mangina seems to hurt today. Important world events

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070202/ap_on_fe_st/netherlands_nude_gym

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce "Naked Sunday" for people who like to huff and puff in the buff.

Patrick de Man, owner of Fitworld gym in the town of Heteren, said he got the idea in part from two of his customers who are avid nudists.

"I heard that some other gyms are offering courses on 'pole-dancing' as a sport, so I thought: Why not bring something new to the market?" de Man said.

He said the response had been overwhelming — positive and negative.

The 70,000-member Dutch Federation of Naturists was curious to see if Fitworld's plan would work, spokesman Bernd Huiser said.

"We recently conducted a large survey among our members, and most prefer to exercise with their clothes on," he said. "The most popular activities (for nudists) are things you do outdoors, like walking on the beach, or swimming in a lake, or maybe gardening."

De Man said the first question Fitworld customers were asking was whether it would be sanitary.

Nude exercisers would be required to put towels down on weight machines and to use disposable seat covers while riding bikes. All machines would be cleaned and disinfected afterward. "We clean them every day anyway," he said.

The first "Naked Sunday" is scheduled for March 4.

Sarge, I beat you to it. See my naked work out thread a little further down the page.

But yeah I don't want to work out in a place with butt crack sweat all over the place.

That's not the point. You see, according to some here, it's bad to post about bad things going on in the world.

I thought I'd post about something important.

Its not my fault that you homo's thought about seeing other dudes naked in the gym :laugh:

Why can't old people hold their farts? :laugh:

The grippers simply can no longer grip!

Its not my fault that you homo's thought about seeing other dudes naked in the gym :laugh:

In other news, a man in disguise known as Sarge was seen in the passport line of the local post office slapping down $160 (the fee for an expedited passport) and saying nothing more than, "Get me to Amsterdam...pronto!"

The grippers simply can no longer grip!

In other news, a man in disguise known as Sarge was seen in the passport line of the local post office slapping down $160 (the fee for an expedited passport) and saying nothing more than, "Get me to Amsterdam...pronto!"

Already been there dude!

Much better things to look at in Amsterdam :D

Naked? NO. I need some support down there. That's why I wear whitie-tighties to the gym. But sometimes I'd rather not have to wear a shirt so I can see what muscle groups I'm working.

Remember that Seinfeld episode where Jerry couldn't stand the sight of his hot naked girlfriend opening a pickle jar? That would be just the tip of the iceburg...

Naked? NO. I need some support down there. That's why I wear whitie-tighties to the gym. But sometimes I'd rather not have to wear a shirt so I can see what muscle groups I'm working.

Remember that Seinfeld episode where Jerry couldn't stand the sight of his hot naked girlfriend opening a pickle jar? That would be just the tip of the iceburg...

Tightie-whities?

No, my brother, what you want to start using is either UnderArmor's boxer shorts or compression shorts. Then throw a pair of running shorts on over them. All the support you need, but no wedgies :applause:

Tightie-whities?

No, my brother, what you want to start using is either UnderArmor's boxer shorts or compression shorts. Then throw a pair of running shorts on over them. All the support you need, but no wedgies :applause:

Ah, thanks for the tip.

Not a pleasant visual, especially if you need a spotter while benching.....

EW!

Archived