Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone watch Scrubs tonight?

AsburySkinsFan

Can someone explain to me, though, why they had to ruin Dr. Cox's character?

Probably gonna need you to explain what you mean here. I love Dr. Cox's character. What's more is the Janitor reminds me of a Janitor that I worked with at a church a few years ago; man that guy was a jerk. Of course that's what makes Scrubs even more funny.

yeah, that was a pretty funny one. Usually when J.D. isn't all through the episodes, those aren't the funniest ones. But daydreams were freaking awesome last night.

30 Rock was awesome also.

I hate Alec Baldwin with every fiber of my being.

But damn, he is one of the funniest people ever on TV. His character is brilliant.

That low tone voice that he does slowly is so funny.

Also, Tina Fey is just excellent, and so is the writing. Tracy Morgan just coming and going like when he popped his head out of the air vent and the producer says "Are you going to tell me to sleep with her?" and he just says "Nah Dogg, I'm just looking for the lobby"

hahaha, I'm laughing now.

I love that show as well, although the homosexual tendencies are getting a bit overplayed with JD. However, last night was definitely damn funny.

Can someone explain to me, though, why they had to ruin Dr. Cox's character?

I think they had to evolve him because they are pretty much equals with him now and not just trainer trainee. Although it was funnier that way

Probably gonna need you to explain what you mean here. I love Dr. Cox's character. What's more is the Janitor reminds me of a Janitor that I worked with at a church a few years ago; man that guy was a jerk. Of course that's what makes Scrubs even more funny.

He's not like he used to be. Nowadays, people seem to get the better of him, he's not as harsh, etc, etc. Like someone else posted, now that they're theoretically peers, their relationships have had to evolve, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. :mad: :laugh:

I hate Alec Baldwin with every fiber of my being.

But damn, he is one of the funniest people ever on TV. His character is brilliant.

Have you seen the movie "The Departed"? His character is freaking unbelievably hilarious!

He's not like he used to be. Nowadays, people seem to get the better of him, he's not as harsh, etc, etc. Like someone else posted, now that they're theoretically peers, their relationships have had to evolve, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. :mad: :laugh:

Have you seen the movie "The Departed"? His character is freaking unbelievably hilarious!

He's a great actor all around. And trust me, it pains me to admit that. The only time I watch SNL anymore is when he's hosting.

"This is my live in girlfriend.........Lemon.?.?"

classic

Yes, but he does still have his fair share of PWNAGE!

Come on now Lucy!

200px-Johnmcginley4x18.jpg

Archived