Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Damn Birds: A statues revenge (game)

Spaceman Spiff

this is BS. i got to level 16, had a score of 38,640, and when i submitted my score, it said 50th place was like 140,000. :wtf: how bored does someone have to be to get that good?

the bazooka sucks, because you get **** on more than you realize when you use it. but, it kills 4-8 birds at a time, and looks fun to watch the feathers fly everywhere. the novelty wears off quick though.

this is BS. i got to level 16, had a score of 38,640, and when i submitted my score, it said 50th place was like 140,000. :wtf: how bored does someone have to be to get that good?

the bazooka sucks, because you get **** on more than you realize when you use it. but, it kills 4-8 birds at a time, and looks fun to watch the feathers fly everywhere. the novelty wears off quick though.

Yeah...you should be able to vapoorize the poo with the bazooka. :laugh:

Level 17, 58,415 points. :D

Around level 15 it starts to get ridiculous - the falling carcasses of birds start to actually get in the way. Level 17 was just crazy. The geese take 2 shots, then their are bald eagles that take like 5 or 6 shots, you just have to hold the button down to take them out. And the screen was practically filled with birds...madhouse!

And the storks drop baby crap on you...NASTY!! :laugh:

Level 17, 58,415 points. :D

Around level 15 it starts to get ridiculous - the falling carcasses of birds start to actually get in the way. Level 17 was just crazy. The geese take 2 shots, then their are bald eagles that take like 5 or 6 shots, you just have to hold the button down to take them out. And the screen was practically filled with birds...madhouse!

And the storks drop baby crap on you...NASTY!! :laugh:

and someone is sitting your tw account? :shakes head:

;)

Archived