Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Norv mentioned on Rome

Skins81a

They were saying that it didnt work in Washington and Oakland because of the hands on owners. I have heard this mentioned in many dallas newspapers and on the radio as well. Is it just me but didnt he do most of his coaching under a Cooke. Why is everybody forgetting this. Not to mention isnt Jones a hands on owner...so what would be different?

They were saying that it didnt work in Washington and Oakland because of the hands on owners. I have heard this mentioned in many dallas newspapers and on the radio as well. Is it just me but didnt he do most of his coaching under a Cooke. Why is everybody forgetting this. Not to mention isnt Jones a hands on owner...so what would be different?

i was gonna post the same thing.. he was under ownership of synder for 1 yr.. he sucked and he could not handle michael westbrook.. the guy cant control a lockeroom

His exact words were, "No one can win in Washington..." not No one can win under Snyder.

Rome has never been a fan of Snyder. Then again, I don't think too many, if any, of the media are fans of him. Until things are turned around we will be open to this criticism. Right now they don't have much behind them to rebut things of this sort. HTTR!

They were saying that it didnt work in Washington and Oakland because of the hands on owners. I have heard this mentioned in many dallas newspapers and on the radio as well. Is it just me but didnt he do most of his coaching under a Cooke.

Don't let facts get in the way of another sports commentary guy making a rant... :laugh:

The only season Norval didn't utterly suck as a Coach was under Snyder.

Don't let facts get in the way of another sports commentary guy making a rant... :laugh:

The only season Norval didn't utterly suck as a Coach was under Snyder.

Yea simply stating that every failure associated with the Redskins was caused by Danny is just getting old. Unless you have decent reasoning, there is no point in just stating "its because Dan Snyder sucks." Comments like that make you look like you have no idea what you are talking about, and just want to go against common belief (of Norv being inefficient as a HC) just to get on TV.

Archived