Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Derrick Dockery and Jason Campbell at Wiz vs Suns Game

21dave

Last night at the Wizards game, I had a chance to meet Derrick Dockery and Jason Campbell. My fellow ESer, Timmy Smith 87 and I were sitting right behind press row, which was located behind the basket the Suns were defending in the first half. Jason and Dock were one section to the left and two rows closer.

My buddy and I shook Dock's hand and told him how well he played last year and it was crucial to have him back this year. He is a BIG guy, and was exceptionally nice to interact with.

They both had their dates with them, and they put Dock and his girl on the kiss cam. He had a long conversation with Wilbon at halftime. Jason was on the aisle and had a steady stream of well wishers coming up to him and shaking his hand. Didn't get a good look at Miss DC.

Two Redskins players were at the game.....losing is contageous. This may explain why the Wiz lost so bad. J/K. Seriously, pretty awesome you saw them. When the Terps played Oral Roberts in the NIT a few years ago, Jim Fassel was sitting a section over, but this is much cooler.

I was at the game last night too in the players section. I would have sworn Dock's girl and Campbell's were related and they were both hot. Also saw Stephen A. Smith (sweet--note sarcasm), Tony K, Wilbon, David Aldridge, Thunder Dan Marley (I know I'm spelling that wrong), big George Muresan--super nice guy let everyone get a pic w/him and after watching Steve Nash play live I'm still completely perplexed by how he does it. Wiz were off, Suns were en fuego.

Sweet man. Glad to see Dock still hanging out with the guys. CP was there last night as well....?

Yeah, I saw Dock sitting courtside, but I didn't see Jason (I guess I must have missed him). And about CP, I wasn't sure where he sat, but I believe sometimes in the 3rd, I saw him leaving with his girl up the stairs in section 120 (not sure if he came back or not).

Archived