Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

House for Sale - Price lowered, Incentives offered

smashmowf

Fellow ESers,

I am posting my house in the classified section because it is for sale. It is located in Mechanicsville, MD (Northern St. Mary's County). The house is a 6 year old Split Foyer (3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage) with many upgrades (finished basement, extra wide stair case, cathedral ceilings etc.). It sits on 1.2 acres in a fairly new and quiet neighborhood. The backyard is completey fenced in, two-level deck comes off the house and wraps around a large above ground pool (30 year warranty on the pool). I have planted a total of 22 trees in the past two years, 14 leyland cypress trees line the back fence. The Price has been lowered to $412,000. A 3-5 day cruise is being offered to buyers whose contract is accepted and finalized at full price.

If you are not familiar with the area it takes about an hour to drive to DC.

If you are interested "PM" me or visit the link below. Currently the link is showing an old picture but we will be uploading new pictures this weekend: House for Sale

Thanks. :point2sky

That looks beautiful. If you don't mind my asking, why are you selling?

Well, in September we had our 3rd child.....we love the house...but we would love to have a little more space...since this is a 3 bedroom my two daughters would have to share a room....if we had to we could definitely make the house "work" for us.....so its more a "want" than a "need".

Well, in September we had our 3rd child.....we love the house...but we would love to have a little more space...since this is a 3 bedroom my two daughters would have to share a room....if we had to we could definitely make the house "work" for us.....so its more a "want" than a "need".

Hey Smash, if you for some crazy odd reason wind up wanting to move up to PA let me know, my brother-in-law's family owns a development company, beautiful custom homes and I'd put in a good word for a brotha.

Good Luck w/the sale, get a better looking agent though LOL :cheers:

Is an addition feasible? New house prices have spiralled out of control and you may get the most bang for your buck by building and addition....

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Smash, if you for some crazy odd reason wind up wanting to move up to PA let me know, my brother-in-law's family owns a development company, beautiful custom homes and I'd put in a good word for a brotha.

Good Luck w/the sale, get a better looking agent though LOL :cheers:

Haaaaaaa.....will do...even though if we moved out of the area I think it would be south for better weather...but you never know.......Get a better looking agent? ROFL!..that's not my agent, thats just some random agent that paid to have her picture displayed with every listing on that site.....lol...that's funny......gotta sell this house soon though.....just got my invoice from D. Synder...wow a whoooooole month to pay in full...lol.

Archived