Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

H.B. Blades

emor09

being a WVU fan, how many times did you see Steve Slaton and Pat White bursting through 4 yard wide holes in the middle of the Line of scrimage caused by Dan Mozes destroying someone?

Is this question for real? I answer anyway: a ton. Mozes was the staple for the offensive line. He might be considered a little undersized :rolleyes:, but he is one of the blue collar, lunch pail guys. If we picked him up after the draft, he might not immediately catch on, but he is definitely some I could see making our roster. A mobile center who is good run blocking, but probably needs some pass blocking work; seeing how we barely threw the ball at WVU.

Id prefer WR Courtney Anderson from Auburn w/ this pick AND even though Im a Wolverine fan and they took TE Ecker, Id prefer to have Clarke Harris from Rutgers, BUT Eker is the better blocker. P.S. when can we get Landry jerseys??

being a WVU fan, how many times did you see Steve Slaton and Pat White bursting through 4 yard wide holes in the middle of the Line of scrimage caused by Dan Mozes destroying someone?

You misunderstand, I'd love to add Mozes, but I remember reading somewhere the buges only likes veterans or big OL.

Is this question for real? I answer anyway: a ton. Mozes was the staple for the offensive line. He might be considered a little undersized :rolleyes:, but he is one of the blue collar, lunch pail guys. If we picked him up after the draft, he might not immediately catch on, but he is definitely some I could see making our roster. A mobile center who is good run blocking, but probably needs some pass blocking work; seeing how we barely threw the ball at WVU.

Thats about what I think. Give Dan a couple of years in our training program and he could have the size and strength necessary to play Center, or Guard.. Heck I bet he'd make a hell of a long snapper for punts!

We have London Fletcher.

Yes we do but he is on the downside of his career, and GW does not like to start rookies. This could not be a better pick up IMO as we have a proven player at Mike and a pedigreed one on the team as his understudy and replacement in 2 - 4 years.:point2sky

Archived