Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread -- Redskins at the Giants.

Art

reach for the forks gentleman - if we dont get a T.O. we're done. No way this offence is going anywhere....you lead by 1, you have the ball, your deep in your own half....so heres the quiz question.....do you

A. try to grind out a 1st down using your all pro tackles and running back or

B. get your "cheap and available" QB to pass 3 times and complete just one of them....to someone in blue??

kudos if you went for A, $5million a season if you went for B!!

come on, tell me the truth. if you didn't know any better and saw the team play the past couple of weeks, wouldn't you tend to think Norv Turner was still here?

there has been very little value add from this staff in 2002.

As Boswell noted in today's WP, the Redskins actually averaged more points per game LAST season than so far this year.

Yeeeesh Go... you are a sensitive thing aren't you? Things don't go your way and you throw tantrums that make my 4 y/o nephew look calm in comaprison. Get called on it, which happens to all those who do so and by more than just me, and I swear you hold your breath. :laugh: Oh... and last time I checked, it's "our " Redskins. Think I'll just ignore the ignore button.

1st and goal at 10

Barber for 2yds

2nd and goal

pass across the middle to Barber stopped by Trotter and armstead

3rd and goal at 7 draw play to barber stopped at 1 yd line

4th and goal FG time Clock reset to avoid delay of game (gotta love that home cooking)

FG Good Giants 19 skins 17

Please one quick concussion to Shame but I think teams think they are better off not hurting him so we can stay adrift at sea without a captain manning the ship

Originally posted by MikeB

Hey Oakton, you still down on the D, or have you come around to idea that this O is creating this bad D.

No shot. Just a question.

Man, I just have a problem with Marvin creating the mis-matches for the offense. Virtually every big passing play comes against a bad mis-match on zone coverage - including their first TD against Terrell.

Like I said before, put Marvin in a Skinner Box.

the Redskins have something like 170 yards of offense even with all the breaks.

while no one is suggesting a change of coaches in midseason, if the team loses this game to fall to 4-6, we should start to look at Ramsey and 2003.

With the Falcons playing well with Vick and the Saints at 7-3 perhaps after today, the Skins ain't going to be no wildcard.

And Matthews hasn't really shown that he can lead this team to ANY points without help from the defense to set him up.

Archived