Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTF is going on in denver?

shk75

The fix is in. The was a BS call with Jacobs.

On a side note: I sure am glad our front office saw that Walt Harris was not worth that $$$.

/sarcasim

lol i know right well maybe when we let archuleta and kenny wright go they will be amazing too.

i was agreeing with you it was just that we were greedy. we had the number 3 defense 2 years ago and then the number 9 last year so i dont think anyone saw this freefall last year therefore when we saw him miss some tackles it felt like he was a weak link in a strong unit but i guess many fans were wrong.

Shanny is not very good without Elway...

Shannihan is the most overrated coach in the league. He hasn't won anything in almost a decade but he is still chosen as a top 5 coach year after year.

Gibbs has as many playoff wins since 1998 and Gibbs supposedly sucks and has only coached 3 of those 8 seasons. Shannihan has a whole 1 single playoff win in 8 seasons and we supposedly got the bad end of the Bailey deal. How bad would they be without Bailey then? 3-13 or what?

On a side note: I sure am glad our front office saw that Walt Harris was not worth that $$$.

/sarcasim

He has more Interceptions than our entire Defense.

In fact Harris had more Int's in 1/2 a season than our entire defense had in 16 games.

Jason Taylor for the Dolphins caused 1 fewer turnover all by himself than our entire defense. That includes Int's and fumbles. He also ran 2 Ints back for scores while nobody on our defense has a TD of any kind. Our defense is horrid.

Archived