Who's worse  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who's worse

• Ron Lynn 1996
    • George Edawards 2003
    • Greg Williams 2006
    • Other

Did you happen to catch TIKI said he grew up a HUGE REDSKIN FAN

F_ck it.. let him have his day.... Im just glad hes gone....

HAIL

Not only did the Giants win, which by itself is bad enough, but they did it because of Tiki Barber.

I was hoping for us to end the Giants' playoff hopes, and looking for Tiki to play very average, because that is what he is. I live in NJ, so maybe I hear it more than some of you, but they are actually talking about this guy like he deserves to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. He was an average back who fumbled a lot for several seasons, but put it together and had a terrific career over the last 3 seasons. But that means he averages out to be, well, average. Certainly not a HOF candidate.

Of course, his play tonight was helped along by a terrible performance on the part of the Skins' defense, which has seemingly forgotten the fundamentals of tackling.

Also, Collinsworth said something at the end like "Well, Tiki Barber is going to the playoffs, but how long his team stays in it remains to be seen." I predict they will last exactly 60 minutes in the playoffs this year.

PS - did anyone else notice that announcers can never just say Barber? They always have to say his full name. They talked about him from the beginning of NFL Network's ridiculously long 3 hr pregame to the very end of the game, and almost every time they said his name it was first and last name. I don't know why that bothers me so much really. It just does.

Archived