Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's To Getting ST Some Help!(Merged)

FuriousD

Is Troy Polomolua(sp) a bust? Last week, he got burned twice on man-on-man and gave up two 20+ TD. Taylor sucked this year, but since when is getting drafted in the top 5 mean that you have to be a HOF player. The way 1st round picks are talked here makes me think like that.

Troy going to the Pro Bowl so i guess not.Thats just it ST does not have the name yet.

Taylor sucked this year, but since when is getting drafted in the top 5 mean that you have to be a HOF player. The way 1st round picks are talked here makes me think like that.

Yeah, that might be because we get around the same number of both around here.

For the love of GOD when you people realize that just because you see #21 coming in late on the play it doesnt mean hes "late on the play"

SO many times he flies in on plays he has no business being in. He comes all the way across the field to try and make a play on the ball. Most of the time when he fails, it isnt blown coverage, it isnt that hes late, its that the only reason hes there in the first place is because hes a freak of nature.

He has had a couple games, notably last week, which he hasnt been up to snuff, but you guys really need to realize that most of the plays you think hes blowing, he really shouldnt even be on the screen.

I was at the game tonight, just got back, and I have a story to tell. At the very end of the game when the giants were kneeling the ball, ST was still firing off the ball and was getting in a heated exchange with one of the giants players. Reed Doughty ran onto the field right next to ST to take ST out b/c obviously Gibbs or Williams didn't want the situation to escalate. What does ST do? He waves Doughty back to the bench. Next play, last play, ST fires off the ball and pretty much starts a fight the giants player, jawing with him, not taking any ****. Remember, the giants looked like they were trying to score when they really should have been just kneeling it. ST takes his helmet off and continues jawing, walking toward the giants player. Eventually he walks off into the locker room. This was during the last seconds of the game when the stadium was 3/4 empty, so not alot of people saw it, but I did. This is why I love ST. Some will call him a thug for his actions, but I see it as someone who loves the game and will fight till end in a meaniless game when you know you have lost.

Archived