Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MY PRIDE & JOY: My Redskins card/memorabilia collection! (9/16/2011 UPDATE) **56K BEWARE**

I figured I would show the cards I recently got autographed. Enjoy...

Our beloved Skinz!!

FRONT.jpg

BACK.jpg

Our resident headknocker!!

LL.jpg

Mr CR

CR.jpg

More of our beloved Skinz!!

1.jpg

Gift from my cousin, saw him at Wal-Mart and he got it signed for me

SIGNEDROCK.jpg

A throwback joint!!

LAVARFRONT.jpg

LAVARBACK.jpg

This is my most prized card, It was signed shortly before he died, Rest In Peace Sean, we'll never for get you!! 21 forever!!!

ST1.jpg

ST2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Wow, it has been way to long since I have posted updated pictures of my Skins collection. With the season rapidly approaching, I felt it would be the perfect time to show my fellow Skins fanatics some more of my recent acquisitions. Thanks for looking and feel free to comment. HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

-S&S

001-21.jpg

002-10.jpg

013.jpg

d682e5cd.jpg

001-11.jpg

001-10.jpg

c1c75805.jpg

9979d946.jpg

010-1.jpg

005-6.jpg

011-1.jpg

004-5.jpg

002-9.jpg

0cf9980b.jpg

93db667d.jpg

416122bc.jpg

36c423b9.jpg

b5eac823.jpg

003-8.jpg

002-11.jpg

22e22176.jpg

008-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

002.jpg

003-6.jpg

a532a58e.jpg

678478a6.jpg

012-1.jpg

d1a6f423.jpg

011.jpg

4ed8a744.jpg

001-9.jpg

010.jpg

Thanks bro! I have been collecting for more than two decades, so my methods of picking up cards has changed drastically over the years. Since 2002, I have picked up the majority of my collection from ebay, card shows/conventions and various collecting websites. If you want additional information, please send me a PM and I would more than happy to give you some tips. Thanks for looking and HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

-S&S

GREAT collection mate!!

Really fantastic stuff. Where do you get NFL cards?

Great collection!!! I really like all the game used and autographed cards. Are you willing to part with any of the game used ones? I see you have a couple of the Santana Moss game used cards. Just wondering, I am a huge card collector myself, not so much lately though. But I just got a Sonny Jergenson autographed card. I also have a Monk and Rypien autographed cards. Got their autographs after the 92 Super Bowl Win.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks bro! I have been collecting for more than two decades' date=' so my methods of picking up cards has changed drastically over the years. Since 2002, I have picked up the majority of my collection from ebay, card shows/conventions and various collecting websites. If you want additional information, please send me a PM and I would more than happy to give you some tips. Thanks for looking and HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

-S&S[/quote']

My brother is a card dealer and he sends me everything Redskins that he gets his hands on. I'll be glad to send you any duplicates that I have if you would like to have them. These are Donruss, Score, Topps, Prestige, Upper Deck, a lot of different brands. The jackets on some are scratched. He won't send them in his best jackets since they are freebies. But the cards are all in excellent condition.

I'll list some here, but I also have over 30 cards of former players. Just pm me if you want any or all and I'll pm you a list of the the other cards. There are too many to put here.

The duplicates that I have are:

Campbell - 8 cards

Portis - 6 cards

Moss - 2 cards

Cooley, Kelly and Rogers - 1 card each

And Stephen Davis - 10 cards

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never counted all my redskin cards but I do have a lot.

Does anyone have a good site to buy Redskin Cards?

I need Offensive and Defensive linemen.

I have a lot of doubles from the 91 score and 91 Pro-set Platnium if anyone wants to trade?

Best Cards I have are Sonny Jergenson Rookie card

Darrel Green rokkie card some very old team Cards from the 50's-60's

I wish I had more of the newer cards but I don't.

I don't get much money to buy them.

But here's a few I thought one might enjoy.

I just counted them and I have 775 cards.

Not as many as I thought.

Most of em don't have dates I gotta use a book to match em up with the year.

And NO I don't know them all,heck just about all the very old ones are people I never heard of.

I perfer to collect complete sets.The best one I own is the '84 TOPPS set,The most expensive card I own is unfortunatly an Emmitt Smith rookie card,I really need to get that one graded,as it is a mint card.

scan0011f.jpg

scan0021d.jpg

Archived