Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor 06 on youtube

mistertim

Sean yes Sir Sean, Sean yes sir, as I've been saying since Miami and draft day with skinsin 04. Ya world wide Sean, Sean ya world wide! Your fans coming in from Afghan! 3 Time Pro-Bowler. Ya say he hasn't been selected yet? Oh he's a Pro Bowler, better yet all universe! A did you know? Sean was the youngest safety FS and SS in training camp in 2006, to include all rookies. (coma use? descriptive phrase that describes who all is included in the pool; to include alll rookies). Get down Sean go head get down!

Beat the Rams, Keep Up the Fire and Go Skins Win!

damn, that video just showed me how bad our defense was this year. Did you see how many of those highlights were at the end of a big play? A lot of his hits came after first downs, TD's ect.

I like the last couple of years highlights better just because his plays would lead to big plays, or actually contribute to something. A lot of his big hits this year are meaningless because they come as a result as a bad play for the defense

I have 2 comments about ST..

1-That man hits people like he has another one of his bodies hanging in a locker someplace in case he gets hurt he can go and just hop into the backup body of ST...

2- Am I the only one who thinks that he should of made ESPNs "Jacked Up" dang near EVERY week with some kind of hit????? If my memory serves me correctly a skins player was on there only like 3 (3 being generous)times this season.... Which brings up another point.. The skins get no RESPECT from the sports media, which I say good keep your nose outta our buisness, and go interview TO..

The ST mixes are the wrong videos to watch if you have something routine to do immediately afterwards like going to the grocery store...you leave your house fired up, and you picture yourself laying the wood on the bag boy if he gets butter fingers while putting your klondike bars in the paper bag....anyways, great mix....I LOVE the hit on on ol' Fatty Jermaine Wiggins...Wiggins is no joke around 280 pounds...ST LAID HIM OUT! He is my favorite skin, and once the front office figures out how to get a pass rusher in the B&G, you will see ST put up numbers like his jr. year at Miami....this guy will be the best in the league with a reliable pass rush....I would love to see what types of #'s he would put up in schemes and with the talent on squads like Dallas, Baltimore, Philly, Pittsburgh....point being, ST honestly does more with less....the #'s he puts up in our Defense is amazing, and like I said before, those #'s will certainly improve with improvements in personell...

The ST mixes are the wrong videos to watch if you have something routine to do immediately afterwards like going to the grocery store...you leave your house fired up, and you picture yourself laying the wood on the bag boy if he gets butter fingers while putting your klondike bars in the paper bag....anyways, great mix....I LOVE the hit on on ol' Fatty Jermaine Wiggins...Wiggins is no joke around 280 pounds...ST LAID HIM OUT! He is my favorite skin, and once the front office figures out how to get a pass rusher in the B&G, you will see ST put up numbers like his jr. year at Miami....this guy will be the best in the league with a reliable pass rush....I would love to see what types of #'s he would put up in schemes and with the talent on squads like Dallas, Baltimore, Philly, Pittsburgh....point being, ST honestly does more with less....the #'s he puts up in our Defense is amazing, and like I said before, those #'s will certainly improve with improvements in personell...

:laugh: :laugh: Yeah you really want to get into the mix after watching one of those things. I agree about what you're saying though. The fact that he has done as much as he has this year with so little help says a lot about him. I really hope he never leaves the B&G; he is just a ridiculously gifted guy and we would be the biggest fools ever if we let him go. Hopefully next year the D will come together more and we'll have a couple of holes filled in and then he can do what he does best: be a nonstop football-seeking missile. It is just wild seeing him be twice as far away as a linebacker from the ball but then get there first...even though he is the same size as the LB. Freak of nature.

:applause:

Alot of people arguing Pro-bowl justification were pointing to Sean's low forced fumbles this season. He only has 3 listed on NFL.com, but I see at least 5 in this video....3 of them roll out of bounds. It was just that kind of year.

Yea Sean had A LOT more than just 3 FFs this year. I think they only credit you with the force fumble if you strip the ball or knock the ball out with your helmet. Sean's problem is that most of his FFs have come when he has knocked the living crap out of the player and the player just lets go of the ball.

Yea Sean had A LOT more than just 3 FFs this year. I think they only credit you with the force fumble if you strip the ball or knock the ball out with your helmet. Sean's problem is that most of his FFs have come when he has knocked the living crap out of the player and the player just lets go of the ball.

I also don't think they credit it if it is knocked out of bounds without anyone touching it as it was in many of the ones we saw.

Archived