Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maryland people, please explain.

artmonkforHOF

We mature fast here in Maryland... We have toddlers paying child support. It's a serious issue.

Okay, read the article. It is inappropriate touching, but is it inappropriate touching in a "sexual" manner. These are the instances in parenting that are called teachable moments, where you explain, "that's not nice" and then usually, the kid doesn't do it again. The lawsuit is, of course, ridiculous.

Did I miss something in the article? I didn't see anything about a lawsuit, or any kind of punishment. The teacher, while stating that it is "considered to be sexual harassment by the school board", also said that it would be a learning experience for him, not that he was in any kind of serious trouble. Did I miss a link to the full article or something?

Did I miss something in the article? I didn't see anything about a lawsuit, or any kind of punishment. The teacher, while stating that it is "considered to be sexual harassment by the school board", also said that it would be a learning experience for him, not that he was in any kind of serious trouble. Did I miss a link to the full article or something?

washington county neighbors my county, so this was in the local news.

the kid was written up, disciplined (not sure the exact measure), and it will remain in his file until middle school.

Archived