Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woman complains to police over bad crack

SkinnedAussie

of course i have. who in america hasn't met Dirty Harry? ;)

:paranoid:

Oh hang on, did you mean Mick Dunnndeeeee? Oh, yes, met him many times, many times. Lives just down the road. That crazy fella is always up to no good. Oh the times we've had...good times, good times.

It only says that the woman was from North Carolina, not that the incident happened in North Carolina.

Also take a look at where the report came from:

From correspondents in Miami

December 20, 2006 11:47am

Is there a Putnam County in Florida?

If so, she may be on vacation.

Well, with the terrible crack they sell down there, I doubt she'll choose Florida again as a vacation spot. :doh:

That's like the Cops episode where the woman flags down the cop saying she was robbed. She said she gave some other woman $20 but the woman never gave her any crack. The cop was like....are you kidding me? :laugh:
I saw that recently. Hilarious. The great thing about that one is that the house was raided a couple weeks later and the woman who ripped her off went to jail on unrelated charges. I guess she should have just given the lady her crack. :)

It only says that the woman was from North Carolina, not that the incident happened in North Carolina.

Also take a look at where the report came from:

From correspondents in Miami

December 20, 2006 11:47am

Is there a Putnam County in Florida?

If so, she may be on vacation.

west of Daytona, two counties south of Jacksonville. Just north of Marion co. basically "nowheresville"

putnam.gif

Archived