Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yesterday the Redskins Players had their best game of the season

macs-a-skins-fan

In watching the Redskins vs Saints game, a few things come to light:

The way they played yesterday is the way they were supposed to play all year!

Jason appeared a little more confident, even though his pass percentage fell under 50% (13-28), as many of his passes were over or underthrown. But he also showed his ability to move. With some practice, he should be able to fine tune. Not too shaby for a second year out of Auburn! No offense will be perfect with an inexperienced QB at the helm, BUT, it has potential. JC has proven that he is not scared to shoot, move, and communicate!!!

Offensively, the O-line did a pretty damn good job in protecting JC. And also helped open up some good holes for Ladell, who ran for his 4th consecutive 100 yard plus game! GO BETTS!

The defense stopped one of the best offenses in the NFL!!! Now that says something!

I am proud of my 'Skins...even though this year is shot, we have the oppurtunity to finish the season with some pride...

I may not be happy that we will not be in the playoffs this year, but I will still stick by them through thick and thin!!!

Whats your opinion, we want to know.....

Football, what the heck is that!?! whitexmasdodgy.gif

EDIT - Stupid mods . . .moving threads . . . :D

The defense played its best game. Which isn't saying a lot. They should have been able to stop some of those 3rd down conversions.

The offense still needs work. Campbell missed some open receivers and there were a couple drops.

I am not saying that this is the caliber team we all expected...but...

They played with heart!

They beat one of the best offenses in the NFL

They have room for improvement!

Nope, we are not in playoff contention this year, for obvious reasons.

They made mistakes....the ones we have been complaining about all year.

I don't have all the answers...if I did, we would win the Super Bowl EVERY year!

GO 'SKINS

Archived