Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 22nd Caps v. Devils/ Fairfax v. Loudon

PokerPacker

Friday, December 22nd, the Caps will be playing the New Jersey Devils at home. After the game, my high-school team will be playing against Loudon/Dominion High. if anyone wants to come out and cheer us on, it'd be appreciated. yours truly will be wearing #42. come out and watch us kick some ass! nhl_crach.gif

I'll be rooting for you, but if you don't score, I will demand my money back. Me and three friends were discussing hitting a Cap's game. This will be my first live game.

i got a goal Tuesday night against TC williams, and i plan on putting another one up there on the score board.

so you've never been to an NHL game before, or is it just your first time seeing the Caps. i can honostly tell you that hockey is MUCH better to see in person than it is on TV (and even better to play;).) I hope you have a great time at the game and that it leaves a good impression on you. :cheers:

I wish I could but I won't be in town.

Man, my last Caps game was not fun. It was the last year they made the playoffs, when Jagr was still here. We went up 2-0 on the Lightning in the series, then proceeded to drop 4 straight :doh: . I was *lucky* enough to attend the 4th loss, a home game that went into triple overtime on Easter. Man was it disheartening, they nearly played two games and we just couldn't pull it out. Ollie stood on his head that day for nothing, we just couldn't get the puck in the net. I need to get back into hockey, I've pretty much ignored it since the strike.

I wish I could but I won't be in town.

Man, my last Caps game was not fun. It was the last year they made the playoffs, when Jagr was still here. We went up 2-0 on the Lightning in the series, then proceeded to drop 4 straight :doh: . I was *lucky* enough to attend the 4th loss, a home game that went into triple overtime on Easter. Man was it disheartening, they nearly played two games and we just couldn't pull it out. Ollie stood on his head that day for nothing, we just couldn't get the puck in the net. I need to get back into hockey, I've pretty much ignored it since the strike.

now we don't have to deal with Jagr anymore. its sad when the whole team dislikes you, its even worse when the mascot won't hang out with you. :laugh:

Archived