Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How dumb do these people look now?

Larry Brown #43

honestly, I watched the Saints in the preseason against Dallas and thought they were in for a dreadful season. Their defense was composed of Dallas castoffs like Shanle and Fujita and the backfield featured 33 year old Omar Stoutmire, who was our #4 safety last year and Jay Bellamy, another middle of the roader.

what Payton did in one year to create an offense basically from scratch and help the club forge an indentity together is just amazing.

makes you question coaches that spend 4-5 years with a club and seem to have no better answers in Year 4 than they did in Year 1.

What the Saints did last night was ten times what they did in the Atlanta game!

Well that was kind of my point. After seeing what they did last night (and all year for that matter), the people who claimed the league fixed the MNF game against Atlanta to throw New Orleans a bone are looking pretty dumb right now.

I always though the Saints was for real. I wish I bet on that game. I would of won. All of the Falcons/Vick fans kept telling me crap like we let the Saints win cause we felt bad for them. I responsed with no Falcons got whoop that night, and didnt match the intensity the Saints had. Kinda like the Redskins against the Giants last season at the Meadowlands, and this season. You think Vick loves taking sacks and getting pressure. Oh what about the the next game 31-13. Yea okay.

I was surprised the Saints pulled the Atlanta game off. Not nearly as surprised as I was last night. I felt their DB's were slightly weak and their LB's are weak. I still feel their LB's are weak, but it somehow just doesn't matter when the offense continues to put up points.

Yes some thought there was a conspiracy theory going on with the Saints win. Chances are many of those people still feel that way.

Archived