Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny's tailgate pics, 12/03/06 - sappers delight

unsonny

DAMNIT! Looks like this was the tailgate to be at.

I think your right Halter. In my opinion best tailgate of the year. Never can predict when they are gonna be the great ones, they just happen.

Hey, PCS was at the Dallas tailgate last year and at this tailgate. Two of the best we have had, I am noticing a pattern here. Whenever PCS comes to town own3ge is not far behind. He is the pied piper of sappers. :cheers:

Some great shots as always unsonny. RJ told me there was some ownage out there and man you didn't disappoint. I turned around just in time to see the pile on Pez the wingmaster melee. Hey. Merely a show of appreciation for the wings it looked like to me. Only thing I was concerned about was whether we would need to send rescue parties down the hill for Mike. ;) Oh, and Joe, you slept yet? :silly:

I'll be more than happy to take any credit given for some ownage. Those chickletts were good weren't they? Had a ball folks. 4C, always a pleasure to a shot or 2 with you fellows.

Great pics as always, unsonny.

You capture the essence of our tailgates very well.

Had a blast yesterday.

Best tailgate so far this year.

And like last week, I didn't get a chance to take any pics of the tailgate, for I was quit busy bartending again, along with some help from PCS.

Thanks and it was great seeing you again, Jay.

One of the funniest things that happened was MikeinAlexandria being very paranoid looking around and asking me many times if unsonny was taking any “Own3age” pics of him again. :laugh:

Great pics as always, unsonny.

You capture the essence of our tailgates very well.

Had a blast yesterday.

Best tailgate so far this year.

And like last week, I didn't get a chance to take any pics of the tailgate, for I was quit busy bartending again, along with some help from PCS.

Thanks and it was great seeing you again, Jay.

One of the funniest things that happened was MikeinAlexandria being very paranoid looking around and asking me many times if unsonny was taking any “Own3age” pics of him again. :laugh:

A little birdie told me that some SERIOUS pwnage pics of him will be surfacing later tonight, only they aren't unsonny's this time. :)

You poor thing you. ;)

Man, what a great tailgate. Greg, Adam and I were all hammered. Especially considering the fact that we had been up for over 26 hours at this point. Great time. Can't wait till next weeks game.

You guys? Hammered? No way. Not buying it. :silly:

I think your right Halter. In my opinion best tailgate of the year. Never can predict when they are gonna be the great ones, they just happen.

Hey, PCS was at the Dallas tailgate last year and at this tailgate. Two of the best we have had, I am noticing a pattern here. Whenever PCS comes to town own3ge is not far behind. He is the pied piper of sappers. :cheers:

Merely a happy coincidence. :halo: Besides, Dave did most of the bartending. :D

A little birdie told me that some SERIOUS pwnage pics of him will be surfacing later tonight, only they aren't unsonny's this time. :)

:wtf: I thought I was good that game and kept my composure, well until after the game. Then there was some rowdyness that ensued, but I kept a very watchful eye out for people with cameras. It should be good to see what I was apparently caught and own3d at.

Nice shots.. definitely some "right-click, save as" material in there!! :laugh: Nice to see everyone having a good time AFTER A LOSS! :nono:

those pics were taken after all was packed up before "the walk" :cheers:

i was too sad to take any pictures after the game :(

Great pics; YOU all have the spirit of the fans captured in your pics:point2sky -

now, just a thought-

How about inviting the team to the tailgate party and tailgating in the locker room at 1/2 time -

eh?! What do you think?!

I'd have them to my tailgate party - but they would have to get through the neighborhood of Chief and cowsissie fans, but hey, I do it - so they should be able to do it! Oh, wait - I live in Kansas - :laugh: , never mind - you're closer!

Thanks for sharing the pics - you ALL represent well!:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I have no idea what the hell happened... all of a sudden, it was WWF everywhere! I would have to say the alcohol was flowing quite freeely sunday, and huly and I definitely indulged :D

I can only imagine what the eagles tailgate will be like :doh:

Archived