Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Toughest Obstacle To Going 5-0 In December?

RiggoReincarnated

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Gotta be the Saints, in the dome, the loudest stadium in football this year. Plus, every other team on that list may not even make the playoffs or finish with a winning record..

Your Saints currently have 7 wins. They also may not make the playoffs or have a winning record.

Tough schedule, key injuries any number of things could stop the fairy tail season for the Saints. I would like to see them make the playoffs and win a game, as long as it isn't against the Skins.

A couple weeks ago the Eagles fans were posting similar to your above statement. Unfortunately when McNabb went down, much of their chances went with him. Could be the same with Brees! Or multiple injuries perhaps to the OL, DL or your LB's which can't afford any injuries.

Gotta be the Saints, in the dome, the loudest stadium in football this year.

Still Seattle, but that's OK. You're having a good season.

When the Ravens played there it was a sea of purple. Chants for HEAP could be heard on the TV. Eagles had a lot of fans there as well.

It might be the Giants, it might be the Saints.

I voted for the Saints because they are our first road game in a month (28 days i think).

The giants we have at home, at night, the last game of the year, and possibly a chance to play the next week. That gives us a lot to cheer for.

:cheers:

:logo:

:dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

Archived